Chapter 15: Louis, It's The Other Way.

Hey peeps, check out my other stories such as Reincarnated and Good Luck With That (5SOS fic), don't be afraid to tell me what you think about those and all. :)

Dedicating this to @Lilybell44 :) she is a cool girl and she's been asking for tips and all and she's so sweet aw

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15: Louis, It's The Other Way.

"Alright, listen up Tomlinson."

"I'm all ears Martinez."

"Okay, good. Now, Agent McAdams is going to send me information on a close place where Melanie could be. Now, did you get what I asked you for?"

"Here it is."

"Perfect."

I got my IDNA 2.0 (Identificator of DNA version 2.0... finally a normal and more serious name for a device, at least it makes sense.) and put on some latex gloves. I slowly grabbed the object that contained part of Melanie's DNA. In this case, it was one hair of hers. 

"Speaking of which, where did you get it Louis?"

"I went through her stuff and found her hairbrush, thought it was useful enough." He casually says.

"She doesn't even let me go through her stuff, don't say a word about it or else we'll get our asses kicked." I say, placing the hair in the plate the IDNA had to send information to Roseline. Now we just have to wait a couple of minutes for it. 

"Let's go to Starbucks."

"No."

"WHY--"

"DUDE, WE ARE ON A MISSION HERE. WE CAN'T JUST RANDOMLY GET COFFEE." I exclaim, and suddenly I hear a beeping sound, indicating that the transition was completed. 

I grab my phone, and push him away from me before putting Roseline on video chat. "Rose, did you get the info?"

"All set, I'm locating Melanie right now." She says while typing.

"Alright, I'll call you in a bit." I hang up, when I look around trying to find Louis, I spot him and stare in disbelief. He's already in front of Starbucks waving at me to hurry up and walk faster. "Persistent idiot." I say to myself while walking towards the coffee shop.

"What would you like to order, sir?" The waitress asks Louis, she's in her middle thirties, and it seems like she doesn't recognize Louis much, so we don't worry about it.

"I would like a frappe double-creamed and a medium crossaint please," He turns to me and asks. "What would you like to order, Catie?" 

"Uh, no thanks... I don't really want anything, than--"

And of course, my stomach has to growl loud enough to go against my will. Like seriously, it was that loud it sounded like I had a bear in there or something. Louis raises an eyebrow and holds his laugh, then turns to the waitress. "Give me a mocha and a loaf of lemon cake."

"Coming right up." 

Louis turns around, and starts laughing, "So, you're telling me you're not hungry?" 

"Not my fault I have a fast metabolism..." I respond embarrassedly.

"Oh, sir?" The waitress comes back, with a paper in her hands.