Chapter 33: Circles We're Going In Circles... Literally.

Chapter 33: Circles, We're Going In Circles... Literally.

"So, after this, do you want to go somewhere?"

"Uh? You need to go somewhere?"

"Well, you do owe me a..." He stops for a second to think carefully of the word. "...date. Remember?"

"When was that?" I say as I shove a spoonful of ice cream, trying not to get the wrong idea of what he just said.

"Before you went on..." He clears his throat, looking away for a second. "The mission..." He recalls. "I asked you if you could help me giving me advice on a gift for a girl."

"Oh, right." I swallow what's on my mouth. "Well, we could go in a bit? If you want..."

"Sure." He agrees as he walks to his room to change. I look at the clock, and head to my room to get my phone. Checking the date on the screen, I sigh. I technically only have a little bit less than 48 hours and counting to spend with the boys.

Great.

I wish I could tell them, but I honestly don't know how.

"Hey, are you ready?" I hear Harry call out from the living room.

"Yeah, coming." I reply, locking my phone and walking out of the bedroom. I find him with a plain black shirt, dark jeans and some oxford shoes, pretty stylish if you ask me. I glimpse down to what I'm wearing: capris and a blue tank top, plus a white hoodie. It's not that I don't have a fashion sense, I am just too lazy to search into my bag for some fancy shmanzy clothes that would match Harry's.

Who am I kidding, I suck at picking clothing.

Why do I even care anyway?

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's get going."

######################

"Styles."

"Mm."

"Could you please tell me where are going?" I ask for like the thirteenth time in the past two hours.

"Could you stop asking?"

"Dude, circles. We're basically going in circles." I say, as Same Mistakes starts playing in my head. He begins to sing it as well until I glare at him and he immediately shuts up.

"We're not going in circles, relax."

"We passed by the same Olive Garden and McDonalds seven times already." I point to one of the businesses, and stare at him waiting for his response.

"Okay, so maybe we are a tiny bit lost."

"Tiny bit?"

"Silence." He grimaces.

"No." I retort.

"Yes."

Before I could reply back, my stomach growls a bit louder than a killer whale. As you may see, my digestive system is quite on point.

"I'm hungry."

"We just ate two hours ago."

"Can you blame me? I digest fast." I shrug innocently as he shakes his head, keeping an eye on the road. "Stop by McDonald's at least." 

"That's unhealthy." He frowns.

"But they're fast." I make a point.

"You're annoying." He rolls his eyes.