Chapter 12: Bloody Tissues

Dedicating this to @TinaMasky143. She's been commenting lately on the chapter, and I appreciate it :D thanks girl, and thanks for the compliments by the way!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12: Bloody Tissues

"Where are you taking me?"

"I need to show you something very important. It's a surprise, so be patient."

"You know I'm not very fond of--"

"WELL, THERE'S ALWAYS A FIRST TIME."

"DON'T SCREAM AT ME YOU STUPID HOE." Melanie shouts at me.

"SCREW YOU. Anyway, I need you to wait here a little bit." I command her as I open the dressing room. She looks at me as if I'm going crazy or something. "What am I going to do here? Wait until the boys finish another hour and a half concert?"

"No dumbelina, I'm telling you it's a surprise. Just wait." She looks at me uneasy and sighs. Finally, I exit the dressing room and get the walkie talkie. "Styles, you there?"

"Is she already in the dressing room?"

"Yep, all clear."

"Alright, Lou, are you there?" Harry says through the walkie talkie.

"I'm right here Harold." Louis says excited through the walkie talkie. "Oh wow, I feel like a spy or something..."

Oh Tomlinson... If only you knew...

"Alright, now Martinez, meet us in front of our dressing room." Harry says. 

"Wu-- oh, yeah, on my way." I say, realizing on what he just said. I take a run to their dressing room. I almost reach the meeting point when suddenly, I hear something... Like someone calling my name, screaming out for help. I turn around and check, but there's nothing. "Maybe I'm just hallucinating..." I say to myself. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Louis.

"Catie Cat! Over here!" Louis whispers as he waves his hands, gesturing for me to hurry. I rush myself over and see Liam, Zayn, and Harry already there as well. 

"Niall is in the little boys' room..." Zayn says. 

"Alright, now, what are we going to do to him?" Liam asks.

"How about..." Louis begins, making us jump a little from his loud voice. "... if we get Niall from behind, tackle him and tie him up with rope and tape, and then throw him inside the dressing room and lock the two lovebirds until they come out of there with babies!"

"C'mon Tommo, that's wrong! They are still young for that, and besides, it doesn't work that way..." Liam says.

"Actually, Tommo's idea sounds good. Might probably work." I say, thinking about it.

"But how are we going to get him from the back?"

"Get who from the back?" Niall asks as he comes back from the bathroom, a little confused. We stop talking and avert all eyes on him now. We then look at each other, and without saying a word, we all nod, getting the message.

"ATTACK!!"

"WHAT?!"

"AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" We all scream in unison.

"SPARTAAAAA!!!" I hear Louis saying randomly.

(Minutes Later...)

"Alright guys... Part one of the plan, completed."