Epilogue: The Unusual Plane Ride

Thank you for supporting this story, I truly appreciate every one of your comments and votes. They literally make my day. This is far from over, this is just the beginning. 

See you in Agent 002 :)

~Bianca xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue: The Unusual Plane Ride

"So wait, you went early to the airport and changed your flight schedule?"

"Yeah."

"So wait, How did you managed to get the seat next to me?"

"That was pure coincedence, actually. I was going to look for you and change the ticket to someone else until I saw that I got the seat next to you."

"So wait, the others helped you on this?"

"Of course. If not you wouldn't have seen that note Liam wrote."

"But wait--"

"You should really stop with the 'waits'." Harry interrupts.

"I'm sorry, man! It's just that I'm trying to process all this."

"It isn't that hard." He smiles and  he fixes himself into a more comfortable position on his seat. The plane already took flight ten minutes ago and now we are on air. This whole plan Styles went through honestly took me by surprise. I didn't think he would be capable to do such thing.

"I thought you actually left early because something came up." I look down at my fingers doing some random twisting with one another.

"We don't have much to do in the next couple of months except recording some songs for the new album, but after that we have a little vacation." He explains. I turn and glance at him, and he returns the look. "What?"

"You're not going to the Headquarters, are you?"

"You want me to go? Because I don't mind." He smirks.

"Don't." I warn him.

"Don't worry, I won't. I have to head back to Cheshire to visit my family."

"Okay..." I mumble off, looking out the window. I mean, It's not that I wouldn't want you to come, you know... I wouldn't really mind... 

Before I could even think of something else, the urge of going to the toilet hits me right in the bladder.

"Be right back, I need to go to the bathroom."

"Go ahead."

I rush to the back of the plane, asking a random flight attendant to show me the way. Once I finally get inside one that is not occupied,  look around it to find that it isn't as bad as people tend to describe... It is quite small though, and one weird detail is the tiny window. It's not that entertaining doing your necessities when you can witness how you're defying gravity just thousands of miles from the ground.

After finishing washing my hands, I slowly get out of the little room and head back to my seat. As I walk through the middle passage, I hear someone calling my name. "Catrina Martinez?"

I turn around to find one of my closest friends back at the agency. His name is Maximilian Crawley, a talented agent who I met at the Headquarters when I first started. He also joined the CIA at a young age, however, I still break the record of being the youngest. He's about six years older than me, and I consider him like a big brother.