Chapter 11: Beliebers In A 1D Backstage?

Dedicating this to @Spider_Man because she commented so many times and I'm like writing more and more chapters and not dedicating one to her, makes me feel.... unfair...? (u.u ) So thanks girl for commenting! This one is for ya :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Beliebers In A 1D Backstage? 

"So you are telling me, you are going to make Niall ask out your new friend Melanie..."

"Yep, and the rest of the boys are helping me as well."

"Sorry to burst your bubble Catrina, but remember you are there because have a mission you have to complete."

"Yeah yeah, I know that." I roll my eyes.

"Well, and how's your injury?" Roseline asks. Lately she's been very busy these couple of days, so we haven't spoken for a while. She told me not to call her and tat she was going to call me as soon as she wasn't busy.

She said that three days ago, and she never called. So in the end, so she didn't have to go through much, here I am doing the job for her. She's like... A mother to me? Let's just say it really became a habit for me to tell her what goes on.

"It's all good, actually. I'm pretty surprised it already healed..."

"That's good news." She replies as someone knocks on her door. "I got to go now, I have bunch of work. Behave and don't make any trouble." 

"No promises." I smile to the camera.

"Catrina..." Roseline warns me.

"DEUCES." I make a peace sign and hang up on her. I just sigh, it never gets old.

My attention is caught by someone knocking on the door. "Catie? Are you in there?" 

"Coming!" I fix my hair and put my hair in a ponytail once again. Yeah, time to go to work again. Today the boys are having this small gig at an amusement park. I was so excited, thinking it was going to be Disneyland, but nooooooo... They just had to make my day boring.

"You can come in Zayn, I'm just fixing my hair."

Zayn sneaks a peek at the door, "Did you finished talking on the phone?"

"Yeah I'm ready, let's get going..." I smile at him. He is one of the nicest one in the group.

We make our way to the living room, and everybody is there already, waiting for me. I feel so loved!

"What took you so long? You are slower than a turtle." Curly says with his arms crossed, ruining my special moment here. I shoot him a death glare, "Shut up Curly Fries, you take longer than my grandma." 

Now he returns the glare and I smirk. 

"So Mela-nay, since you are going to be coming with us..." I barely begin the sentence when I get interrupted, of course, once again. "OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T WAIT! THIS IS AWESOME. My first concert! WOOHOO!"

"Who said you were going to be watching the concert? Today I'm assigned backstage, so you're coming with me, my dear." I fake smile trying to mock her, and it works out as Melanie's expression changes in matter of seconds. "Are you serious? Ugh, this sucks." She pouts like a little 4-year-old, and I try holding my laugh so I don't get kicked or stepped on. I've realized it's very dangerous laughing in front of Melo, because she is quite the strong gal when she gets laughed at. I've known her for technically five weeks now, and trust me, I've already experienced that, and it ain't pretty.