Chapter 23: Sleeping Beauty

Dedication to @deathyhollows :3 because although she's one of those people who pressures me to write the next chapter, she is a very funny and cool person :)

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23: Sleeping Beauty

*Melanie's POV*

"She... She's a strong one. She revived..."

She... She survived...

I walk over to Harry and hug him from behind, since he's still looking to the window at how the nurses are treating Catrina at the moment. He doesn't say a word, he just allows me hug him. 

"So... What will occur now, doctor?" Agent McAdams asks as she wipes away the tears on her blushed cheeks. 

"We are treating her at the moment, so I can't certainly tell you what is going to happen. This rarely happens, specially since she's been out for about 10 minutes. It is for sure that she will go under a coma for the time being, so her immune and circulatory system stabilizes once again." He explains to all of us.

"How long would she stay like that?" Louis says as he clears his throat without looking directly at the man.

"Well, we hope it would be between 15-21 days, if she doesn't wake up after 3 weeks, then we'll have a serious problem, and she might stay like that for a while until she is well enough to actually wake up."

"That won't harm her, right?" It's my turn to ask now, letting go of Harry.

"It all depends on the next 36 hours how she reacts after the surgery. Honestly, I doubt something would happen, but we need to be cautious with these scenarios." The doctor smiles. 

 .

 .

"We're here! What's up Melanie?" 

"Niall! Keep it down! Hey Harry, how's everything?"

"Long day, but we're here to take our shift for now." Harry smiles.

It's been 2 weeks after the operation, we made the decision for each of us to take turns on being with Catrina the whole time, you know, just in case she would wake up. Paul and the boys talked with management and organized their schedules so they could have more time with her. 

Since I'm on vacation, I could come visit every basically almost everyday. The sad thing is that in a few weeks I will have to go back to Florida and I'm gonna start school... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!

I glared at Catrina, This will sound kind of sinister, but I really wish I was in your spot right now, you hoe.

"What are you doing?" Niall whispers in my ear, scaring the living shit out of me. 

"Niall! Damn it dude don't do that!" I whisper back. Although I do have to admit, that was hot.