Chapter 22: I've Been Locked Out Of Heaven By Grandma.

Dedicating this to @ALXLUVZU, because she is so kind, so as gratitude, thank you :D

If you didn't notice by now, or you've been questioning it while reading the title... Yes, title reference to Bruno Mars' song. I was listening to it when I first wrote this soooo.....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22: I've Been Locked Out Of Heaven, By Grandma.

Where the hell am I? Wasn't I walking with the boys? Where did they go?

Melanie? Is you somewhere?

Hello?

Hello oh-oh!

YO PEOPLE.

These idiots playing hide-and-seek on me again -.-

"Guys, just come out, this isn't funny anymore..."

...

No response.

"Niall, you better come out or I'll get the cookie dough ice cream that is hidden in the fridge, and you know how I am with ice cream... Catrina like a pumma."

...

"TOMMO, MELO, STYLES, MALIK, PAYNE, HORAN, GETCHO ASSES OUT HERE, NOW..."

As I walk backwards while I curse, I hit my back against something metallic. "What the--" When I turn around, I find mechanical escalators going up. Looking up to where these stairs lead, clouds block the view.

Damn it.

"Caty (Cah-tee) dear, could you please stop screaming out profanities?" I glance to my right and spot my grandma rubbing her head.

"Sorry Grams, I'm looking for these bunch of idiots that ditched me."

"What idiots?"

"They are-- oh, right, you don't know them yet..." I sigh. "Well anyway, how's everything going, Grams?"

My Grandma seems confused for a bit. "Well, not as heavenly as I thought it would be, but it's pretty peaceful, I came here to throw the trash out and I'm surprised I found you here... You've grown so much since last time I saw you! Would you want to come up?"

"Sure, I don't have anything to do..." I shrug as I step onto the escalators with her.

As we go up, I observe my surroundings. The sky is so blue, with so many white clouds that literally look like pure white cotton. I could see an airplane with a huge screen hanging from the back of it. Wait, a screen?

"Grams? What up with that? There's a game going on right below us?"

Grandma doesn't say a thing, she just keep looking through her book. After all these years, she is still reading her favorite series. She always liked reading books, she had that habit of finishing lunch and then read a book, take a dump while reading a book, watching Spanish soup operas with mom and then read another book... Yeah, weird lady. It's in the genes though, you can see where I get it from. I have a very strange family.

The screen suddenly lights up, I see this sign that reads: "7 Minutes To Heaven" with an arrow pointing to where these stairs are going to. Once again, weird.