Agent 001's 2nd Character Questionnaire! [Part 1]!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELCOMEEE TO AGENT 001... DIRECTION'S SECOND CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE!! 

*Readers: Already? Another one?*

YES, THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW READERS, ANOTHER QUESTIONNAIRE, BY POPULAR DEMAND (Apparently...) OH WELL, I'M YOUR AUTHOR AND HOST, BIANCA :D and well, I'm still don't get paid for this but WHATEVS. 

You could pay me up by voting though... Yeah, I'm still nominated for BEST UNDISCOVERED at 1D_Awards! Yes, I'm very excited :3 not hypervalenting but you know... I'm pretty excited *eye twitching*

WELL WELL WELL! SO HOW ABOUT IF WE BRING UP OUR LOVELY CHARACTERS? FIRST UP WE WOULD LOVE TO PRESENT OUR LOVELY AND BRAVE, WHO HAS BEING THROUGH A LOT WITH LE BOYS OF THE MOST FAMOUS BOY-BAND IN THE WORLD, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS INTRO KEEPS GETTING LONGER AND LONGER AND LONGER... Okay, this is getting tiring.

GIVE IT UP FOR CATRINAAAAA

[Readers: WOOOOO!!! YEAHHHH!!! *Applauding and Cheering*]

Catrina: Hey guys! Thanks for inviting me once again Bianca!

No problem Cat, you're always welcomed homegurrl. Well, so how is all going?

Catie: God, i'm exhausted, Specially the mission. But I'm doing my best so then I find my family...

Just keep working your hardest, you know it would pay off soon...

Catie: It better. *glaring at me*

SO. Let's give you the first question! This one is from one of our readers, @TinaMasky143, "Who among the boys do you think it's the hottest?"

Catie: Come on Bianca, you are giving me the hardest questions from the start?!

Oh trust me, this is nothing comparing to some questions coming up next.

Catie: Oh lord... okay... um... well...

You mean, you think Harry is cute?

Catie: WHAT THE HELL?! NO! HOW COULD YOU JUMP INTO THAT CONCLUSION SO SUDDEN?! YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH DAMN IT!

OKAY! OKAY! COOL YOUR TITS WOMAN. I WAS JUST KIDDING...

Catie: MY GOODNESS.... *Sighs* Well... I think that they are all cute, but that does not mean I like them as... you know... like for a relationship, just as friends.

That sounds like a good safe...

Catie: It's the truth!

Alright, alright, if you say so then, that's how it would be. Another question, from @animalrescuer who is also working at the CIA as well... Have you seen her around?

 Catie: Her account sounds very familiar... I'm not sure...

She would like to ask you, since she works in the CIA, do you know how to get those dumb vending machines work?

Catie: OH MY GOD, Those really ARE a big pain in the ass. They mostly work if you give it a few kicks, then they might work. It did for me so... yeah. Just one tip. When you put in the dollar bill in the money dispenser, don't put it all, HOLD the bill, and wait until it reads, and then pull out the bill and that's it! You would have that can you wanted for free. Worked for me bunch of times.