Agent 001's FIRST Character Questionnaire! [Part2]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND WE ARE BACK! Welcome back to Agent 001's FIRST EVER Character Questionnaire, I am your author and host, Bianca, and we are here with the Characters of Agent 001... Direction. Are you guys ready for more questions?

Catie: Tummy full, happy me.

Rose: Fatass.

ALRIGHT!!! THEN LETS KEEP GOING WITH THE QUESTIONS! Catrina! This is asked by one of our favorite readers, @animalrescuer, who is technically the one asking almost all the Q's now that I'm looking at it... Which one of the boys is your favorite for now?

Catie: Mmm.... I don't really know, they are usually a pain in my ass... At the same time I like them... I would go with Louis, He is a very funny immature child but when he acts mature, he actually acts mature.

Louis: CATIEEEEEE!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!! *hugs Catie really tight*

Harry: Louis, remember you have Eleanor.

Louis: Of course! But that was so nice of her! I wasn't expecting this!

Catie: Louis, I won't be nice anymore if you dont... Let... Go of me...

Louis: Sorry.

How about your LEAST favorite?

Catie: Harry Styles. 

Zayn/Niall/Louis/Liam: OHHHHH HAZZA JUST GOT TOLD!

Harry: Shut up boys.

Rose: She said it so straight-foward... o.o

Why you no like the Curls?

Catie: He's a jerk.

Harry: You treated me like dirt on day one.

Catie: Because YOU treat me like dirt SINCE day ONE.

Harry: No I don't!

Catie: Do so!

Harry: Do not!

Catie: Do so!

Melo: SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

Catie and Harry: ...

... 

Melo: Thank you. Procceed with the questions Bianca.

Sure Melanie... Um... This question is for Paul, the boys' manager...

Niall: Paul is here?

Zayn: Where is he?

Come on out Paul Higgins!

*Crowd cheers more louder than when the boys came in*

Catie: This keeps getting better and better. -.-

Paul: Thank you for having me here Bianca, what would you like to ask?

No problem Paul, the question is, Do you think anything suspicious is going on?

Paul: Well, glad you ask...I think there is actually something going on...

Could you tell us what could that be?

Paul: I have a feeling it has something to do with Catrina.

Catie: WHA-- *COUGH COUGH, clears throat* What do you mean me? Am I going to get fired or something? Cuz you know... I need the job man... O.O

Paul: No! of course not! But you seem like a mysterious girl...

Harry: What is she, the girl version of Zayn?