Chapter 20: Speak Up

Dedicating this to @zainab13! Because she is very nice :)

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 20: Speak Up

"Where... Did you get this picture?"

"Great question! Well, you see--"

"Where the fuck did you get this picture."

"Ooh. Feisty, I love it." He smirks.

Before he could say anything else, I run really fast towards him to strike him, but he dodges it and tries punching me in the stomach, but I stop him before hand.

"You're quite the agile one, huh?"

"Where. Did. You. Get. That. Picture."

"It was from Mrs. Monica Martinez, I believe you have a strong bond with this woman. Well, had. Ever since she has left."

I stare at him face-to-face and he just has that stupid smile on his face. Before I could say something in response, he manages to kick me in the torso, strong enough to make me fly against the wall. Pretty painful, if you ask me.

When I hit the wall, the impact immediately takes all the air out of my lungs. My right shoulder suddenly feels numb, and my legs turn weak. I try getting up, but it's not looking good. I could hear the calls from Melanie and the boys but I can't answer back, as I try to regain some oxygen.

What did he meant by 'had'?

Did he...

"Catrina! Answer me! Please!"

I can't find the words to reply. I feel like crying, just let it all out. I lower my head and I could feel the tears already forming. Then I could feel pairs of hands getting a hold of me, Louis and Liam in specific, as I recognize their shoes. I keep gasping for air.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! What have you done to her family?!"

"Why should I be telling you, Styles? Do you actually care for her?" Lucas laughs. I could see Harry's hands clenching into fists.

"I swear I will break your face."

"Come at me."

Before he goes rushing to him, I swiftly stand up and grab him by the wrist. He looks a little startled when I stop him from doing the nonsense act. "Stop..."

"But..." He says concerned. I wipe out my tears and breathe heavily. I manage to look up to him and slightly smile in reassurance.

I thought he would say something against it, but he just open his arms and hugs me tight.

"Curly..."

"It's going to be alright." He whispers in my ear. I choke back the tears, trying to hold it a little bit longer. I hug him back, extremely thankful for his gesture.

I let go of Harry and face Lucas once again, who is standing there smiling like he already gained the victory. I could feel my blood boiling with so much rage.

I run to Lucas once again and try hitting him with my left arm, since I can't move my other shoulder a lot. I might've dislocated it.

I throw some punches at him but he quickly shuns them all. Maybe if I try hitting him on the cheek, he would dodge it and then I could surprise attack him easily...

I do as I plan, swinging my right arm to his face. He kneels down, avoiding the punch.

Jackpot.

I glance down at him and swing my foot really hard, kicking him on the left side of his face, and sending him flying.

"Heh, so dislocating your arm wasn't enough..." He says, wipping the blood on this lower lip. Realizing that this will never end if it continues at this pace, I get my phone from my pocket and press the button to turn on the locator, along with the emergency one to inform McAdams that we need reinforcement.

I duck down and punch him in the face, then grab him by the shirt. "Look you dipshit, if you don't start talking about the location where my family is at the moment, I swear to my dead grandma that you will burn down in hell, I guarantee it."

He does a fast reflex towards me that I barely notice, until I feel a jolt of pain in the right side of my abdomen. I look down, and I see a blade penetrating my skin, a pocket knife. Weird enough, it doesn't hurt as much since the adrenaline is still kicking in. He touches my chin and moves my face up so I see him directly. "If I go to hell, you'll be coming with me."

I grin at him, "You're a funny one."

He then pushes the knife even deeper into my skin, making me wince and bite my lip as I try to contain the scream. I punch him once again, and this time he drops back to the floor.

"CIA. Put any weapon down and your hands where I can see them!" I could hear Roseline barging inside the room armed, and with a group of officers. Still unsure if he's unconscious or not, I manage to stand up and pull the knife out, dropping it on his hand. He groans from the punch I gave him and before he does something else I kick him in the face to knock him out for a while.

Roseline comes up to me, helping me out, while a couple of officers grab Lucas, taking him away. "Are you okay Martinez?"

"Me? Yeah... I'm all good... Just a few scratches here and there..."

"Take him away, I'll be interrogating him as soon as he wakes up." She order the officers.

"He knows about my family... He knows something and he won't spill it out." I grit my teeth, the pain on my right side intensifying in a matter of seconds.

"Alright, eventually he will spill something. If not, I'll have to make him. You did a great job, Martinez." Roseline smiles as she pats what seems to be my dislocated shoulder. I can't feel a thing, since the pain in my abdomen is greater and is becoming difficult to handle.

"Catrina!"

"Melanie... Are you okay?"

"Never better! How about you? You took a really good beating out there." She says concerned. The boys are talking to Roseline and some officers, who are interrogating them on what happened. Melanie pats me on the same old right shoulder. "Melanie. You are hitting me on the shoulder that might've gotten dislocated... And it fucking hurts."

"Sorry!" She rapidly takes her hands off me. "Before I forget, I need to talk to you, and you need to explain everything to me. No excuses."

Before I could even nod, I get interrupted by the boys who gather around us. They start asking me a lot of questions, such as my state at the moment, where did I learn such combat movements, etc.

The pain increases, I see everyone a little bit blurry.

"Alright lads, let's go back home now..." I hear Liam say.

"Home? You mean back to the hotel, right?" Niall says.

Liam rolls his eyes. "You know what I mean."

They start walking towards the exit, and evrntually I see them even more blurrier than what I've seen them just minutes earlier. My legs turn into jelly at a fast speed, not allowing me to be at the same pace as them. The air becomes more thinner, making it harder for me to breathe. The last thing I see is Niall turning around calling me to ask for something.

Then everything turns black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Super edited}

Editing is so annoying ugh.