Chapter 29: Oh Didn't I Tell You?

Chapter 29: Oh, Didn't I Tell You?

"..."

"..."

There is a long silence roaming around us as we glance at each other for what feels like minutes. Not a word exchanged to each other, nothing at all. I keep wondering whether he's either going to apologize or I have to apologize or it's too late to apologize [A/N: IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZEEEE.... IT'S TOO LATEEEEEEEEE ♪] or who knows what is going to happen.

"Uh... So any questions?"

"Why didn't you--"

"Because I wasn't expecting to befriend you, I was just here to protect you and do my job as a bodyguard." I interrupt him from asking, since I somehow expected that same question Niall asked earlier. He doesn't say anything else. I remember what Niall told me before coming over: "Remember to apologized for what happened earlier."

Alright, I'm taking the chance.

"Um, could you forgive me for what I said earlier?" I manage to say softly. I don't mean to, but it just came out naturally now, and I had to. I need to get his good side.

"No. I'm the one who should be apologizing for not doing what you wanted then. I should've just let you walk..."

"You were just trying to help me. I tend to be so stubborn and I wasn't acknowledging that you were trying to help me. I'm very sorry." I sigh, fiddling with my fingers.

"No I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry." I grimace.

"No, I am." He insists.

"Dude, we're just pathetic. We're starting another fight to see who is sorry." I shake my head of dissapointment. He starts cracking up, and I laugh along as well. It's pretty funny.

"So... Buddies?"

"Buddies." He smiles, and I don't know why it makes my stomach make a flip. It's so weird. "I believe you have something to ask me?"

I blink awake. "Oh. Yeah. I am planning to hook up the Blonde and the Melo." I tell him.

He gets tense. "Remember how our last plan turned out... I don't know..." He hesitates, but I pat him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen and I have a good plan this time. We'll meet up with Louis, Zayn, and Liam tomorrow so I can tell you guys the details."

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"Because I need to tell all of you at the same time."

"You don't have a plan yet, do you." He raises an eyebrow amusedly.

"I said I'll tell you tomorrow." I glare at him, technically giving it away that I still don't have a plan.

I stand up and walk towards the door, "I'm going to sleep, I'll see you in the morning..." I grab the knob and pull it to me, but the door doesn't move.

I turn to Harry. "Errm, Curly... By any chance did you do something to the door?" He comes over to the door and tries to open it, but fails at it.

"You've got to be kidding me. LOUIS, OPEN THE DOOR." Harry shouts.

No answer.

"LOUIS? ARE YOU THERE?! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

No sound.

"How the fucking hell did he lock the fucking door." I could feel my blood rising, tempting to kick the door open and go over to this dumbass' room to kick his humongous ass. Thing is, if we break something, we'll get charged, and ain't nobody got the time for that shit.