Preface

hey guys!!! this chapter is rewritten so hope you guys like it, and i want to say sorry for the twilight similarities :( i was just really lazy and stuff, but hey i'm trying to make it better so here's the rewritten preface!!!

~~~~~~~~~

It was a dark night. the only light that could be seen was the small flashes coming from up above in the stormy sky. the sound of the wind could be heard by the crinkling of the autumn leaves on the bed of the forest. a small deer cuddled up next to it's mother trying to keep warm, and it closed its eyes as it seeked its slumber. It was just a normal night to the wondering animals in the forest. they were all safe and sound in their hiding places, they would have never expected what was coming next.

A shrill cry came from the distance, shaking the silent forest. The creatures scattered in fright, and looked for a sign of a hiding place from whatever the frightening sound had come from. Foot steps beat against the dirt grounds, and the storm picked up its pace, and the wind shook the branches of the trees. Thunder was rolling in the distance making the scene even scarier, but not as terribly frightning as the beast that was near.

A small teenager ran hopelessly, pushing all of her strength that she could hold in her small body, to run away from whatever she had seen. Her long, blonde hair blew behind her dancing with the wind. her hands were balled into fists, and she panted from being so tired. she made a sharp turn behind a thick wall of trees, and she pulled herself behind a rather wide tree, and hid behind it hoping that the scary creature could not find her. she watched as her breath puffed into small white clouds of smoke from the cold air that was biting at her flushed cheeks. she heard a twig snap from behind her, and she fought with herself to turn around. she finally bottled up the courage, and spun around. There was nothing there, but the tall trees casting shadows on the dirt, and moss. she smiled to herself thinking of how silly she was, and she turned back around to be met with her worst nightmare, but the tall lanky man she was running from. His golden eyes shimmerd with the small rays of light coming from the moon that peeked from behing the dark clouds. a smirk could be shown on his pink lips. he took a step close to her, and he opened his mouth. "Ello love." And with that he lunged out at her, and pressed his lips to her skin. she let out another shrill cry for help, but she knew there was no one that could hear her at this late hour. so she closed her eyes, and waited for her death to come. The man smiled to himself, and his eyes turned a deep blood red, and over his lips popped out two white fangs sharpened to a point, and he sunk them into the girl's flesh. Her screams echoed in the night, as the man slowly killed her. Just as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, the man took her head in between his hands, and snapped her fragile neck. he let go of her, and her small lifeless body fell to the earth with a thud. The tall man chuckled, and took a small white cloth from his jacket pocket, and wiped his mouth outlined with small dropplets of the red liquid. he dropped it on the ground, and he dissappeared into the night, leaving the girl's body to be found in the morning.