chapter 31- my house of mythical creatures

Hey sorry for the wait school started up...don't have one single class with my best friend or any of my other friends so far :''( so this year is definently going to suck. i mean peter capaldi is the 12th doctor Matt Smith is leaving... HATE SCHOOL *hiding in corner under blanket typing on computer, surrounded by boxes of tissues, and listening to "Don't let me go"* anyways...ignore my depression. here's some happy glitter!****This chapter is dedicated to @boobearkitty148 thanks for all the votes and comments Hun! you are amazing!!! also might as well mention my best friend came up with Harry and Delilah's OTP... #Harlilah! like it? i do!!! credit goes to @ADifferentEra! thanks yooooou!!!!!

PLUS should add...most of you guys' characters will be in the next few chaps, and i will be announcing the winners in the next chapter or so ;)

okay so here's chapter 31 ;)...

**********************(glittler party)

~DELILAH'S POV~

I've always wondered what it would be like if all the mythical creatures from all those books, and ridiculous movies were actually real. Vampires...witches...Werewolves.  well...now i know. Presently i am on the floor of my house, surrounded by 7 vampires and a witch, playing Jenga. Never pictured i would be in the middle of all of this. especially not falling in love with a vampire, and running from the highest group of them. I could say my life has escalated. A LOT. I mean before i met Harry my life was completely normal, plain, and well sort of like a square. it only made it worst when my mother had- well supposedly "died", but when i met harry everything changed. i changed. my life is definitely more colorful and amazing. i mean i'm surrounded by mythical creatures no one knows are actually real. I could say i'm happy, and satisfied. i mean besides the fact i'm being hunted down by really dangerous vampires... but besides that i'm pretty much "walking on sunshine". Now i'm not saying being in love with a vampire doesn't have it's perks, 'cause believe me it does, i'm just saying i like where i am at the moment. I'm happy with Harry.

Harry bumped my arm, breaking my from my thoughts, and i looked up into his green eyes. a smile was noticeable on his features, as his eyes locked with mine. "it's your turn." he spoke in his deep, raspy voice. I chuckled to myself, and looked down at the tower of wooden blocks. I slowly took one out of the middle area, making sure i didn't knock down the tower. I was successfull surprisingly from how many times i had already knocked this thing down. I placed it softly on top, and looked over to Harry who clapped his hands. "Yes finally!" i squealed, and did a small happy dance. everyone chuckled, and set their attention to Louis who was sitting next to me. it was his turn, and his slim fingers took a wooden block, and he tried sliding it out with his vampire speed. "Louis!" i exclaimed. He looked at me quickly, and knocked the tower down in the process.  "damn you Delilah!" he yelled, chuckling. I giggled, and hit his arm. "Ow! why'd you do that?" he asked between laughs. I laughed along with everyone else at his facial expression. "You cheated!" i replied hitting his arm once again. "nuh uh!" he fought back. I rolled my eyes, and nodded. "you used your vampirey powers!" I exclaimed. he frowned, and shook his head. "fine. i'm sorry human." i scoffed, and had my mouth hung wide open. "offensive." me and Danielle said in unison. everyone went on their backs on the floor, our laughs echoing around the room.

  ********

i sat next to Harry on one of my couches, snuggled into his side as we all watched Love Actually, which we all were having trouble listening to, from Niall's snoring on the next couch over. after about 10 minutes, we all gave up, and turned the tv off. we were all bored, since we were trying to stay indoors and away from anything that could lead the Manor our way. I continued snuggling into Harry's side, with his arm wrapped around my waist. "Del?" Harry asked, sitting up. He looked up at me hopefully, and i hummed, waiting for him to continue. he took my hand in his, and he looked into my eyes. "can i take you somewhere?" i nodded, smiling. "of course. you can take me anywhere..." i smiled, and rested my head on his shoulder. "plus i'm really bored." i finished, and giggled slightly. He chuckled, and pulled me up by my waist, and planted me on the floor. he held his hand out for me, and i took it, our hands moulding together.  "guys we'll be right back." harry announced, and walked us out the back door. I looked at him confused, and he stood in front of me, and kneeled down, his back faced to me. "get on my back." he ordered, and held his arms out. I got on his back, and wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms wrapped around his neck. His arms wrapped under my thighs, and he stood up straight. "hold on tight." he whispered, and took off in vampire speed. Everything around us blurred, the only thing i could focus on was the top of Harry's head, and his dark blue t-shirt. It was beautiful. all the trees, towering above us, and the clouds moving quickly up in the sky. We suddenly came to a stop as we approached what seemed like a small waterfall. I jumped off Harry's back, and looked down below my feet at the water rushing by. "this is amazing." i whispered in awe, and let my black converse slide on the pebbles as i made my way to a large rock. I sat down on it's flat surface, and dangled my feet over the water. Harry came, and sat beside me. "it's my favorite place in the world, besides being with you. Now that you're here, it's unexplainable." he whispered in my ear. I smiled, and leaned against him, and entwined our fingers together. I looked off where the small water fall ended, and a small stream rushed by under our feet. I saw little flowers on the sides of the stream on the dark soil, all in different colors. this place really was beautiful. "it's our place." Harry whispered in my ear, sending small chills down my back.  I smiled, and looked back down at my feet. "i like that."

~~~~~

sorta short i know i'm sorry guys. here its like 3 am, and i need to go to bed before my mom wakes up, and scolds me for being up so late. lol well lets do a little Q/A...

Q/A---what's your favorite OTP?

- 13 votes and 8 comments please my little bunny rabbits...yes i did call you guys bunnies. I LOVE BUNNIESSSSS

~PS. please don't be shy! ask for a dedication!!!!!~