chapter 32- what are your abilities?

okay so...have you guys listened to Just can't let her go? i'm so freakin obsessed. i have to say the boys are really growing out of the little "CUTE" boy band and they're getting pretty bad ass. Its so freakin sexy. throw out "cute", "good", "cool" get rid of those baby words and say hello to "sexy", "amazing", "talented" and i'm going to throw myself out of my window from their SEXINESS OTAY BYE. but seriously. oh my lawd jebus. I'm so ughhh they're undescribable. ANGELS SENT FROM HEAVEN 5 TIMES. okay i'm done. no i'm not, but i'll spare you guys... but Niall showed his ass. literally have you not seen it? its so OMFG. song to the side. i'm also obsessed with it since Joey Graceffa did a cover of this oh my gosh my little baby cake <3 i loves him. Anyways so chapter 32 guys. we've been far.

   Song of the Chapter- Anna Sun

question! who's your favorite youtuber?

i love Pewdiepie, Jack and Fin, Joey graceffa, Tyler Oakley, cutiepiemarzia, Smosh and Shane Dawson

    Delilah's POV

I looked around me as i faced the vampires that had now become my family.  We all sat on the couches of my living room, bored to death since it has now been almost a week, and nothing has happened yet. No manor, no mysterious deaths, and that's what makes everything so suspicious. They town is quiet. everyone is moving on with their life's as normal human beings without a worry in mind. My dad had even called, saying even the next town over was quiet, and he would be returning home soon. We all didn't know what we were going to do. Stay inside not worry about anything? or would we stand our ground, and wait for what comes next? if there is anything to come next. We were out of ideas. we were all tired of hiding out. I mean it was hard enough for anyone to go and feed. i mean me and Danielle are okay, i have the fridge stocked, but since there are 7 vampires...they sort of need to feed on blood. so they go in groups one at a time, and when they do that they have to cover signs that they were ever there. so when the manor does turn up, they don't know where we are, or where to find us. we're not even sure if that will help or not. i'm sure we would be more protected if Harry's uncle was in town, but of course he turns off his phone when he takes Anne to their Island in Fijji, so there's no way we could contact him, so we're going by Harry's plan, since he is the oldest out of all of the vampires. he's more skilled.

       We continued to sit in silence, watching random TV shows, and making small talk if we could even find something to talk about. there was nothing else to do in the house, we had done everything there was to do. I had something finally come to my mind i had been meaning to ask for a long while, that i had wanted to know. I turned to Harry, and l put my head on his shoulder. "haz?" i sang. He chuckled, and stretched his neck to look at me. His green eyes looked into my blue ones, and i promise i could get lost in those forever. I looked down, smiling. " I've sort of wondered about this for a while...I know your abilities but-"                    "you want to know what our abilities are?" Niall piped up. I looked over in his direction, and a smile was clearly spread across his features. i nodded, and looked at everyone, who now looked at me with their different colored eyes. something in the corner of my eye moved on the coffee table from in the middle of the room. I looked to see it was a glass of water lifting into the air. It was high in the air, almost touching the ceiling fan. "telekinesis...and," Niall started off, and stood up, and in a moment he disappeared. I looked around, for where he had gone. "invisibility. i can also chose to make someone else invisible." he said from beside me. I jumped, and screeched slightly. I looked to see he was sitting beside me, with the glass of water in his hand. he took a sip, and suddenly threw it towards the couch across from us. It was frozen in the air before it touched Madeline. the girl with the long brown hair, and her hazel eyes changing to an icy blue. her eyes were focused on the glass of water in front of her. "ice manipulation." she spoke, taking the glass from mid-air, and holding it in her small hands, glaring at Niall. He chuckled from next to me, and flashed back over to her. Madeline placed the glass back on the table, and turned to him, slapping his arm. I waited for whoever was going next, but i jumped from a sudden outburst of fire onto the couch. I pushed myself back, and held on tightly to Harry. He held onto my body, and i could feel the air fly around us for not even a second. He held on to my waist, backed up against the wall. "Vivian. stop it." he spat, caressing the side of my head, as i watched the fire grow more powerful.  I felt the heat of the fire disappear, and the burning light go out. Vivian snickered from the other side of the room. "well she wanted to know what my ability was didn't she?" Vivian asked, sarcastically. Madeline stood up, along with Danielle. "well you didn't have to almost set her on fire Vivian." Madeline Spat, clenching her teeth together. "oh sit down ice cube." Vivian said rolling her eyes, and crossing her arms. Madeline held her breath in, and her fangs were being held back by her lips. "don't call me that." she spat, her fangs flashing behind her lips as she spoke. Niall got up, and took her by the hand, pulling her back onto the couch. I let go of Harry, and walked over to my couch. It was still in good condition, it looked as if the fire had hardly been there besides the magazine on the arm rest, in ashes. "well now i'll never know what baby kanye looks like." i joked, and went to get a dust pan, and broom. Everyone seemed to ignore Vivian, as she was having another one of her "moments" where she was being rude to everyone. I wasn't going to make trouble though. I know deep down inside Vivian, she's actually a nice person. she just has a BIG attitude. 

After i cleaned up the ashes off the couch, I threw them away in the trash can. I went back over to the couch, and sat next to Harry who was glaring at Vivian who glared right back at him. If looks could kill. "well guess i'll break the ice." Zayn offered, holding his hand up. everyone nodded, and let him continue. He stood up, and looked down at Vivian who was still glaring at harry. "Vivian?" Zayn asked, his eyes softening as they fell on her. She looked up at him, and her eyes seemed to do the same, but she instantly ignored it, and made her eyes into slits again. "what?" she asked without emotion. he looked down at his hand. "touch my hand." he instructed. She rolled her eyes, and inched her finger towards his extended hand. She looked ready to draw back already. As her finger came in contact with Zayn's hand, electricity formed off of his hand, and onto Vivian's, making her whole body shake. She screeched in Pain, and quickly drew back. She snatched her hand away, and held it up to her chest. "i hate your power." she said under her breath, shaking her hand, trying to git rid of the pain. Zayn looked over at me. "Psychic electrokinesis." he said, a smirk upon his full, pink lips. my mouth hung open slightly, in awe. "that. is. so cool!" i exclaimed, laughing slightly. Louis stood up, and smirked at me. "well you already know mine, and Liam's." he stated,obviously. I nodded, laughing slightly. He nodded once, and sat back down, between Niall and Liam. "so that's all of our gifts. Niall has telekinesis, and invisibility, Madeline has Ice manipulation, Vivian has fire control, Zayn has Psychic electrokinesis, Louis has telepathy, Liam has Predictive analytic, Reanna can read minds, she has hyptonism, and possesion, and I have a mental shield, and can send mind messages." Harry said from beside me, as he took my hand in his. His hand was cold, yet settling. It calmed my nerves to have our fingers entwined. I smiled slightly, and leaned into his chest. "that's so cool." i laughed slightly. He shrugged, and ran a hand through my brown hair. I smiled, and took in his sweet smell. I could feel exhaustion start to take over my body. I felt one of Harry's arms slither under my knees, and another under my arms. I felt my body lifted off the couch, and air fly by. In moments i was placed on my bed, and Harry's was next to mine, with his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his chest. not much longer sleep took over me.

______________________

   Heyyy guys so that is everyone's power's incase anyone was wondering :) so how'd you like this chapter? good sorta good? bad? yeahhh sorry well the next few chapters will be....INTENSE. so 13 comments and 12 votes? so i'm sorry to say that i can not update until i get the number of comments and votes. like i see on other stories how many comments they get and i'm like ehhh...so can you guys help me? answer the question up above please? -

~tell me your favorite you-tuber!!!! i know you have one. everyone does! so comment down below!