Chapter 39- I want to be with him

Stay with meeeee i love you guys xxx

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

-Delilah's POV-

Two weeks. it's been two weeks and he still hasn't returned. It's still a fight to get me out of my room. I've completely given up. I can't deal without him. I've been ignoring my dad's call's, not having the energy to speak, especially not to answer his questions. He's not usually so worried about me, but i guess the dad side had to come out sooner or later. Vivian and Louis have officially given up on trying to cheer me up. the last time i was down stairs that's when i thought i had seen Harry standing behind Vivian. I had freaked out, and came back up here. I don't know if it was just my mind, or he had come to tell me goodbye before he went on to the other side. if you know what i mean. I need to get out of here though. I feel trapped in my room.

       I dragged myself off of my bed, and lazily walked over to my mirror. I almost had to take a double take. I looked like a whole other person. my skin was paler than normal, you could almost see my bones sticking out of my skin, i had dark circles under my eyes, and the worst part was my hair. I differently had a bird in there somewhere. I ran into the bathroom, and stripped down quickly, before jumping into the warm shower. It stung my skin at first, but i forced myself to get used to it.

when i was done, i pulled on a black long sleeve shirt, a pair of white jeans, boots, and a warm winter jacket, since it had been snowing outside. Believe me. i would know. i've been watching every snow flake fall for the past 72 hours. I walked slowly downstairs, letting my wobbling legs carry me down the stairs.

when i had made it to the last step a few gasps were heard. I looked up, and saw Vivian, and Zayn smiling lightly at me. I didn't care to smile back, knowing the muscles in my cheeks wouldn't allow me to. I walked past them, and went to reach for the door knob, but i was pulled back by my arm. Louis looked down at me worriedly. "Delilah." he whispered, scanning over my face. I tried my best to avoiding his grey eyes. His cold hand rested on my cheek, making me look into his eyes. I really just want to get some fresh air. I knew he was reading my thoughts, so i just decided to tell him what i was thinking, rather than speak it. He nodded, and let go of my arm. I nodded slightly, and made my way out the door. I sprinted off into the woods across from the cabin. I needed to get lost, get my mind off of things.

       After a few minutes of walking, which seemed like hours, i came up to a familiar scene. The big rocks, River, small waterfall, and purple flowers that were now withering away. it was....

    i jumped off of harry's back, and looked down below my feet at the water rushing by. "this is amazing." i whispered in awe, and let my black converse slide on the pebbles as i made my way to a large rock. I sat down on it's flat surface, and dangled my feet over the water. Harry came and sat beside me. "it's my favorite place in the world, besides being with you. Now that you are here...it's unexplainable." he whispered in my ear. I smiled and leaned against him, and entwined our fingers together. I looked off where the small waterfall ended, and it emptied into the small river. I saw little flowers dancing on the side, adding more color to everything. This place really was beautiful. "it's our place." harry whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. His lips pecked the corner of my lips. "I like that."

When i had come out of the flashback, i felt tears were springing out of my eyes, and my hand was lightly touching the corner of my lips. I fell down to the snow beneath my feet, and i wrapped my arms around my knees, pulling myself into a ball. I sobbed into my jeans, my heart aching. It's our place.

i want him back. i'd do anything to get him back.  I want him more than anything to be in my arms. I want him to have his arms wrapped around my neck, and his lips planting kisses to my cheek. whispering everything would be okay. That he was never leaving. No matter what he would always be here. I pulled my head up, sniffling. I pulled my self up from the ground, the cold wet snow seeping into my jeans. I'd do anything to have him back. I walked over to the water in front of me. I saw small sharp pieces of ice floating at the surface.

   I bet it wouldn't take too long for the water to freeze my body, just a few steps in and it would be to my waist. I would walk in deeper and deeper until i couldn't get oxygen into my lungs. I would go under, and not come back up. I wouldn't feel anymore pain. I would be with Harry. We would be together again.

~_~_~_~

DUN DUN DUN. hate me all you want. this isn't the end my friends.

O cheerio for the bowl please? (aka comment down below xxx)