Chapter 12~ Red Lipstick

HIYA!!! okay...forget about the whole " # votes until BLAH BLAH BLAH". i myself couldn't wait that long. no offense or anything but you guys are really quiet and don't really like to vote or comment :/... but hey, no worries from now on all i need is your eyes reading this story! say we get 400 reads at least by mid March? and if earlier i will....update 2 chapters at once. AND and i capitalized the "AND" for a reason. i will make sure that the chapters are at least 2- 3 pages long, because i know i can't stand short baby chapters that make me itch for the update. so tell your Wattpad buddies ,or wat ever you call you guys, about my book and lets try to get 400 reads and if you're the quiet type hand signal it or whatever you want just help me get this story A lot of reads ;) anyways, here's chapter 12, or 13, or 14... whatever this chapter is XD*********

*Delilah's POV*

she stood in the door way of the bathroom entrance, her hand on her hip, and her lavender eyes watching my every move. I stood frozen, afraid that she would suck me dry. she shook her head, and pointed towards the sink. "mind?" i turned my head to the sink, and back to her. i shook my head, and stepped out of her way. she smiled, and walked over to the sink. she put on another thick coat of lipstick, and turned around. a girl came out of a stall, i remembered her from one of my classes. she flashed a toothy smile at me before making her way to the sink, and grabbing her make up bag from her purse. she opened the bag, and put on chap-stick. Vivian came up to me, and started to say something, but her nostrils started to flare, and she quickly covered her mouth before disappearing out the door. i looked over at the girl, she looked closely at her finger, that had a small cut on the tip.she had cut it on the zipper of her makeup bag. she looked at the door where Vivian had run out. "must have a weak stomach." i nodded, and ran out the door after Vivian, but she was no where to be seen. i scanned the cafe', and the bar. No where. i saw harry in the distance his curls flipping, as he turned to meet my gaze. he looked towards the door, falling into a day dream. i walked over to the table, and sat down across from him. he turned to me, and smiled. he reached his hand over the table to meet mine. "what did she say to you?" i shook my head, and took a sip of my water. "she didn't say anything. why?" he shook his head, and looked down at our hands. i felt the blood fly to my cheeks, and i quickly pulled away. "so... why don't you like Vivian?" his eyes widened and he scoffed. i felt my eyebrows meet. "um.. let's just say she ruined my life." i turned my head to the side. "how?" i could tell he was feeling uncomfortable. "I- i- um... let's not talk about this here." he mumbled. i nodded, and rested my head in my hands. i could feel harry shuffling under the table. "can we go?" he asked suddenly. i nodded, and stood up. he placed a tip on the table, and started walking out. i was sprinting to keep up with him.

   as we almost reached his car, i grabbed his wrist, attempting to slow him down. he spun around quickly. i almost fell into him. "what's wrong?" his nostrils flared, and he swallowed hard. "i-i..." he shook his head, and groaned. he motioned for me to get in his car. he looked around, and jumped in the driver's seat. i sat quietly next to him as he drove up the long, crowded streets. his fingers tapped nervously on the steering wheel. in the corner of my eye i could see him glance at me at a stop light. "Harry... please tell me what's going on with you." he looked straight forward, as he turned on my road. he stopped in front of my house, and turned off the car. my dad's hummer wasn't in the driveway. he was working nights, so he wouldn't be back until 10. harry got out, and waited for me to follow him. he followed me up my stone pathway to my front door. i fumbled with the key, as i turned the lock. He stopped at my door, and waited for permission. "you can come in." he smirked as he put a foot in the doorway, but his smirk suddenly fell as his eyebrows furrowed together. "you can come in." he didn't respond. he sniffed the air, his eyes widening. he walked through the door and up the staircase so fast i hardly even saw his figure. i closed the front door, and walked up the stairs following his steps.