chapter 42- slipping away

I have a favor. I really would like a trailer for the book would any one of you be able to help me make one?! i have no expereince in that and i don't even know how to start :( but please KIk, Inbox, or comment down below if you can. Barbara Palvin will be playing Delilah btw OKAY thanks you guys!!! #last moments of SNA

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Harry's POV.

"Louis!" i screamed at the top of my lungs while i held Delilah to my chest, rocking us back and forth as tears flew from my eyes. Moments later Louis was standing in the door-way, his eyes wide. His back hit against the door, and he sunk down to the floor, just looking at us. "Louis. p-please help." i cried. Louis still stood there in shock, but he quickly called the rest of my family upstairs. Vivian was in a state of shock, crying into Zayn's chest. I was in shock myself, tears falling down my cheeks. I looked down at Delilah's beautiful features. She was calm, and peaceful. I didn't want her to leave me. I just got her back. If she dies i'll have to kill myself. Like she has said, she can't live without me, same for me. I can't bare to be without her. Being mated, or linked has that affect. when your love dies, your broken. It's the worst feeling in the world. It's similar to Human's feelings, but when you're a vampire your actions, and emotions are intensified. She can't leave me. she just can't.

       I looked down at her as Danielle began doing a few spells onto Delilah. She's tried many, and the more she does the more i grow inpatient. "We're running out of time." i whispered, looking up at her with glassy eyes. I can still just barely hear Delilah's heartbeat. Its getting slower and slower every passing minute. Danielle looked into my eyes with glassy eyes herself. "Harry." she whispered, closing her book. My face fell. No. "No. don't give up. Please! she can't leave me!" i yelled, holding on tightly to Delilah. I began pressing kisses onto her lips, remembering how my uncle had said when you're mated you can fix their broken bones, Cuts, bruises, everything in that category. "Harry," Liam spoke up. Tears fell down my cheeks as i sobbed, still planting kisses onto her plump lips. "Harry just-"  "just what? stop!? i won't do that. I won't just give up on her Liam." I snapped, turning my head to him, shooting him a glare. Liam looked down at his shoes, shuffling his feet. "Just let her go harry." Louis whispered, walking over to me, trying to pull me away from her. "No!" i screamed, thrashing around in his grip. I pushed him away, going back to Delilah's limp body. "Harry just stop." Vivian spoke up next, walking over to me with tears running down her own eyes like mine. I shook my head. "i can't." i whispered, my voice breaking. She put a hand on my back. "yes you can." she whispered. I shook my head, letting another sob escape my lips. I felt a few pairs of hands grab me, pulling me off of the bed. "Harry it'll be okay." Vivian whispered, holding on tightly to my arm. "no it-"
  "harry?" a small voice barely squeaked from the bed. The hands broke from around me. I ran over to the bed, Picking her up by her waist, and holding her in my arms. Her breathing became irregular, and a pained expression came onto her beautiful features. "It hurts." she cried softly. I wiped her hair out of her eyes. "what does baby?" my voice breaking. her sapphire eyes came in contact with my emerald as her eye lashes fluttered. "my chest." she whispered, letting a small sob escape her lips. "i'm so c-cold." her voice broke as she began shivering again. i held her tightly to my chest, trying to keep her warm. Vivian threw some of Delilah's warm clothes at me. I quickly took Delilah's shirt off closing my eyes, respecting her. I put the warm shirt on her, and soon i put on a pair of sweat-pants on her shivering legs. She held on tightly to my neck, though it wasn't that tight since her muscles were very weak. "Harry, she has hypothermia." Louis, announced walking over to me and Delilah. his eyes were wide along with mine. "Harry, she could die from this. we need to get her medical help." Danielle spoke, trying another spell on Delilah. Delilah's heart beat was still slowing more and more. I cried, holding on tightly to her. "Del." i whispered, making her look into my eyes. her eye lids were threatening to close, and her eyes were rolling as she forced herself to stay awake. "Please. stay with me." I whispered, holding onto her hand. "i p-promise." she whispered, and she continued battling against her eye lids. I rocked us back and forth, as Danielle did the spell. Hopefully one will work. If we take her to a hospital they will begin to question us, and then her father would be called. We can't worry him.

     "Harry it's not working." Danielle cried, frustrated and flipped through the pages. She fell to the floor, wrapping her arms around herself. "i'm sorry." she cried as Liam rushed over to her. Delilah looked up at me, she looked at me curiously, with glassy eyes. "will i die?" she asked, her heart rate speeding up a bit. I didn't answer her, afraid to answer myself. "harry" Louis' voice came into my head. "What do you want Louis?!"  i snapped back, holding on tightly to Delilah. "There's always another way." My head snapped over to him. His eyes were glass as well, but i could tell he was serious. I glared at him through my eyelashes. "I couldn't do that to her." His gaze fell onto the ground, his feet shuffling. "It's the only way." I shook my head. It can't be. I can't just- just do that to her. She would hate me if i did that. I looked down at her pained expression. her eyes closed, and her heart beat began to slow again. "Harry. it's okay." Vivain whispered, putting her hand onto my shoulder. one last tear escaped my eye. Delilah's heart beat stopped, and her breath left her lips. I closed my eyes, and put my face into her neck, taking in her scent. I could smell her blood still pumping through her veins. I opened my mouth, pressing a kiss to her skin. "I'm so sorry." i whispered, and let my fangs pierce her skin. Her blood entered my mouth, as i held onto her limp body. Tears srung free. I just killed the love of my life.

END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOOAH emotions. love me hate me idc i love you guys :) xxxxx Again let me know if you can help me with a trailer