Chapter.5. Pale

Bit edited~~~

***********************

H- sorry i ran off last night. forgot i had plans with my uncle.

I looked down at the text, as my lips formed into a smile.i texted back quickly.

D- it's fine i completely understood

I smiled,as the text sent,and I stood up,and walked over to my bedroom window, looking down at a few passing cars.  

My dad hadn't left the station yet,helping with a few power lines down around town,from the storm that had occurred yesterday.i sat on the small cushions on my window seat,  glancing down,at a small boy,and his mother walking on the sidewalk, skipping along together happily. I smirked,as I watched them disappear into the city. 

I felt the small vibration in my pocket,knocking me out of my thoughts.

H- i should make up for it. Say tonight,at the cinema around 7? 

I felt my lips curl into a small smile,as I happily replied. 

D- sure. want me to pick you up or meet you?

I was glad it was finally the weekend, stress from moving to a new school, new town, my mother's death, had finally calmed,as I started to hang out with Harry. He started to take my pain away. i'm not really sure how he did it. i guess it was his charm, and his fascinating green eyes that seemed to suck me in.

H- i'll pick you up

D- okay see ya

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had my hair in a messy braid,I was still in my fuzzy pajama's,and pink slippers,my make up from the past day smudged. "Good lord." I mumbled under my breath,as I looked at my reflection. I ran into the bathroom, stripping off my clothes taking a quick shower.

After I was done blow drying my hair, I straightened it,and let it fall I my mid back. I put on a casual dark blue dress,and tights. I put on my boots,matching my dress. I finished of my look with just a natural look of make up.    I glanced at the clock, "6:45." I groaned under my breath,and grabbed my tan coat,running to my window glancing down,at harry's Audi R8 pulling around a curb before pulling into my drive way. I ran,down the stairs,and to the door, waiting for his mop if curls. 

he knocked a small knock,and I stood there silently, acting like I wasn't there waiting,before I opened the door, to the boy with green eyes. He had a navy blazer,white shirt,and jeans,with white converse. His hair curly, as normal. I smiled up at my friend, who stood there waiting as he had before. "Erm...ready?"he asked, flashing a smile. i nodded,and grabbed my phone,stuffing it in my wallet. 

I sat in his Audi R8 listening to the engine growl. He drove down the small backroads of white chapel,into the small town, where it contained of a grocery store,a few gas stations,a drugstore, a small hospital, a cinema, a bar, a few restaurants, and a few small shops.  

He pulled in the cinema parking lot,and hopped out. I soon followed,closing his door lightly, not wanting to cause damage to his new car. he watched ,chuckling. I walked beside him,as we made our way to the cinema. 

"Paranormal activity 3?" My eyes widened.i was never the best person with horror movies."um... okay." i said caving in. he smiled, and we walked over to the booth to get our tickets. "i can pay." i said opening my wallet, but harry shook his head, and put the money in the woman's hand. "fine." i mumbled. He chuckled, and took the tickets, handing me mine. "thanks." I say, looking up at him. He nods his head, and smiles slightly. We walked through the doors, and found our way to the assigned theatre room.       

The lights were on dimmed,as the previews began. I couldn't help but notice harry's skin, how pale it was in the light. I mean pretty much everyone here is pale, but his skin is like no one else's, and it was also odd how everytime i was around him i was a bit cold. I shrugged it off as the movie began.

As the movie ended,he stood up, almost having to pry my arm off his,and looked down at his phone."it's late already." I nodded,and stood up, following him out. I had almost fallen asleep on the way to the car,if Harry hadn't shaken my shoulder. "you tired?" he asked smirking. i nodded, and yawned quietly. "very." 

I sat down on his black leather seats,and looked out the window,as we sped off on the roads,passing houses, and old buildings."can we turn the heat on?" I asked,looking towards him. He nodded, and reached for the knob. The warm air suddenly blasting over me. I snuggled into my jacket, and rested my head on my shoulder.

He pulled into my driveway,and parked right behind my dad's police car. He walked me up to the door,and pulled me into a hug,but a moment later he pulled back,and turned around."Harry?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder.i made my way in front of him,catching a glance at his eyes,that had small black circles,right above his cheek bones,his eyes turning a charcoal black."harry,y-your eyes." He turned around again,as if trying to hide from me."i just have something in them it's okay. don't worry." He mumbled,and he turned back to me."see?" He turned back to face me. his eyes were back to his normal green. i sighed out of relief. It was probably just the lack of light, I thought to myself."well, I guess i'll see you monday." He mumbled,before speeding off to his car,and driving off,before I could say another word. "Delilah,are you going to come in?" My dad asked,standing in the door way. I nodded,and walked inside,and upstairs.  

I sat on my window seat,staring up towards the stars. I saw my reflection in the mirror, realizing how much i'd grown over the years. I no longer had baby fat around my cheeks,and my hair,now fell to my mid back,in loose curls. I resembled a younger version of my mother,except with my father's blue eyes, and hair color.

I decided on sleep, dragging myself over to my bed,and wrapping myself in the blue duvet. I turned off my bedside lamp,and turned on my back, and looked up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes, and let slumber take over.

******~~~~~*******

awes little #Harlilah moment <3 little sorta date ;) anyways edited this. its still sucky...sorry guys but i guess its better than nothing. So yep love you all xoxoxo

#Madeline#