chapter 36- the manor

hey sorry for the wait. schools...well i mean you know. hectic. i mean its not neccessary to give us so much work on the first 2 weeks.  plus i've been pretty sick *cough* so yep. HERE'S CHAP 36!!! i'm saving your time not explaining everything in my life at the moment. soo heres your chap duckies! xxx vid to the right watch it i laughed so hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^Harry's POV.^^^

 "Please!" Delilah's sweet voice screamed, echoing off the tree's, scaring animals, and creatures hiding with in the perimeter of the forest.  a small tear rolled down my cheek. it took every fiber in my body not to turn back around, take her in my arms, and tell her everything would be okay. that i love her, but i have to do this. because i lover her. I took off in vampire speed through the forest, searching for Lucifer. the vampire of the highest rank. the most powerful vampire walking the earth. the vampire that wished me and my love to death. to be honest, i was scared out of my mind. the only thing that kept me brave, and walking forward, was knowing i was saving her. I was protecting the love of my life by this action. She would live.

"i can't smell the girl anywhere. how is that possible?" i heard a deep, Romanian accent speak. I hid behind a tree as i saw their deep red coats sway in the wind. i watched as they all stood in a circle in the middle of the forest. snow covered the ground, crunching every step they took. I looked at the one turned away from me. He had a golden necklace around his neck, and many jewels on his coat. that must be Lucifer. "The boy." his deep, powerful voice spoke. It was like Velvet. it was smooth, and deep, but it was also powerful. it was evil. "yes Father?" a girl spoke, walking up to him. I caught a glimpse of her. Her blond, strait hair fell out of the hood of her coat. her eyes were golden, and shimmery. she was beautiful, but evil was hiding behind all of it. Lucifer turned around, and i could see his features. chills formed on my skin, well i mean if chills could form, they would be there. His golden hair matched the girl's, and so did his eyes, but they seemed more powerful, and demon-like. I swear he looked right at me. "He's here." he mumbled, smirking. then he looked straight at me, his eyes burning into my soul. I felt pain coarse through my body. I fell to the ground, and wrapped my arms around me torso. They moved towards me, and looked down at my body. "oh boy. you're in so much trouble." One said, he tsked and bent down to look at me. "there's no where to hide. we've captured you." He chuckled, but he was pushed roughly, thrown into a tree across from me. "Cesar, not so soon boy. we have to make him feel pain. he needs to know what he's done. He will be punished, he's not going easily." Lucifer's voice spoke up, and he lent down to my level. He chuckled slightly, and looked into my eyes. "Pathetic." he spat, and i felt the pain leave my body. I stood up, but i was pushed up against a tree. Lucifer's hand was out, using his powers to hold me against the bark. I heard a whimpering noise coming from behind them. "please let me go! Harry!" i heard the voice scream. My eyes widened, and i looked in the direction of the sound. "Delilah?" i asked, as i saw one of the men holding her by her throat. Her eyes met with mine. tears stained her cheeks, and they were red, and puffy. her hand held out for me. "Harry!" she screamed. I shook my head, and looked at Lucifer. how did they find her?    "don't you dare touch her." i growled. i was taken from the tree, and bravery ran through my veins. i thrashed towards him, and i went to jump on his back. His chuckle rang, scaring birds from the trees, and animals fled. "nice try." he spat, and spun around, knocking me to a tree, cutting it in half from the impact. I groaned, and stood back up. the girl that resembled Lucifer's eyes locked with mine, and she giggled slightly. I felt pain once again, and i groaned in pain. "Awe poor Harry." i heard delilah's voice as the man let go of her. she walked towards me, and laughed in my face. What the hell is happening. "you deserve this." she smiled, and her finger went under my chin, making me look into her blue eyes. A tear escaped my eye. "why?" i asked, my heart shattering. Her eyes changed from blue, and to red. No. there's no way. her hair turned red, and her clothes went to the dark red coat. "Pathetic." she laughed. her face changed, and it went to an unfamiliar face. I thought it was Delilah, but i was tricked. I shouldn't have been so gullible, i know Delilah i safe. her features changed again, to another familiar one. Her black hair reached below her shoulders, and a soft smile fell onto her pink lips. "harry." she smiled. It was my mother. she knew my weaknesses. "stop." i spat. She only giggled, and then her eyes widened, and she screamed bloody murder. "Harry! w-what are you doing! please!" she screamed. tears filled my eyes. she was showing me my mother, the night i had turned, and i had killed my whole family. I shook my head. "stop!" i growled. her features returned to herself, and she smirked. she walked away from me, and stood next to Lucifer, and nodded. "don't worry boy. you'll be with your family, and your mate soon." he grinned, i shook my head, and looked at him with hatred in my green eyes. "you won't find her." i spat. he chuckled, and grabbed my chin forcefully. "don't be so confident. we never lose." he smiled, and let go of my chin. "Lazarus. get the boy. we'll finish this later. i'm hungry." he told the man, looking at me as if i was trash. the 4 other vampires strutted away, but the man looked down at me. "Pain." he whispered, with an evil grin. I felt as if a thousand stakes were driven into my heart. i screamed at the top of my lungs, as tears escaped my eyes. I felt myself losing control of my body. Dark came over my eyes. i had never felt so much pain in my whole life. i was on the verge of dying. "i love you." i whispered, thinking of  Delilah's beautiful eyes, staring into mine. my love.

^^Liam's POV^^

We continued walking through the dark tunnel. i had Delilah in my arms, her sleeping body still, and soft snores coming from her lips. Poor girl. i couldn't imagine what she was feeling when she saw Harry leave her. She truly loved her like Harry did her. I hadn't seen someone in love like them ever before. They completed one another. Danielle sniffled from beside me. she was feeling terrible by what she had done, having to put Delilah to sleep so she wouldn't try following Harry. She also regretted agreeing to Harry's plan. "Danielle, it's alright. Harry will be fine. remember you put the spell to keep him from burning? they can't kill him." I reassured her, still questioning myself. I was scared for my best friend up above us. he was alone. i mean i know he's strong, but not enough to take down 5 vampires at once. I hope he'll be alright. "i'm terrible. what if he doesn't make it? it'll be my fault-" all of a sudden we heard a scream from up above. It belonged to Harry no doubt. Everyone stopped, and our breaths hitched. We all looked above us. The scream came again. I watched as Louis sunk down to his knees. He wailed loudly. "Niall come here." i asked. Niall walked over to me. "take Delilah." i told him, as he was holding Madeline into his chest as they both cried. He nodded, and held Delilah in his arms. I walked over to Louis. "Louis what is it?" i asked, bending down to him. "i can h-hear his thoughts. he's in p-pain. they've found him."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

crappy chapter i know i'm sorry i was multi-tasking, watching missed episodes of PLL. i promise a better chapter next :) love you all. 14 votes and comments please. xx-madeline

omg can i just say...NIALL'S FREAKING SEXY OKAYYYY (weekly fan girl moment)

going to see the premeire at the theatre in town omg so excited!!! you guys going to your premeire at yours?