Chapter 14~ so my mother is alive

Harry's green eyes flashed with confusion, and he glanced down at the paper that had a scetch of my mother's face upon it. "your mom? but i thought she was-" "Dead. Yeah i know" i mumbled. everyone's eyes were on me, and i could tell they were all thinking the same thing. "But how?" a girl with brown straight hair, and caramel colored eyes asked. she looked towards the boy beside her, with Blond hair, that was fixed into a quiff. "i'm just as confused as you are." his irish accent rung. they all continued glancing at eachother, and i felt as if they were having a conversation between eachother. "Do you think-" a girl i was introduced to as Danielle,started. "she was turned?" Liam finished for her. everyone made nervous glances towards me. Harry stood beside me, looking off towards the distance. i touched his shoulder lightly, making him turn his attention back to me. "do you think someone turned her before she...died?" Harry, glanced towards Louis, and nodded. "i think...we think she might have... faked her death." i shook my head nervously, and looked down at the ground. "H-how? she had an actual bullet hole in her chest." Harry seemed to drown in his thoughts, and he took his bottom lip in between his teeth."i think i know how." a different voice came from behind me. i turned around to see the same girl i had seen in the bathroom. the girl i was slightly frightened of. "What do you think you're doing here Vivian?" the blond boy snapped. She glanced at him, and flipped her hair behind her shoulder, confidently. "well, like i said Leprechaun." she snapped. He growled slightly, and the girl with brown hair, put her hand on his arm, to calm him down. "Anyways, i think i may know how her mom is still alive." Everone nodded, and listened for Vivian to continue. "Adam said, that one of his friends took a trip to Ohio. he said that Wade, the friend, saw a woman in an alleyway, with a bullet hole in her chest. he is a "Caring" vampire, meaning that when he sees a human dead, or dying, he trys to help them, and turn them. anyways, she had like a minute of air left, and he, well changed her, and she was like practally dead. he compelled the cops when they saw her, saying that she was dead, and all. then he took her, and kept her until her body processed her new form." i couldn't believe what i was hearing. her death was not a lie, but she's still somewhere, living as a vampire. My mother is a vampire. everyone was quiet, as they took it in. "how do you know it was Dianne?"harry asked. Vivian sat down on a chair at the table liam sat at, and rested her legs on it. she started to inspect her fingernails, closely. "Wade said she wouldn't stop asking for Delilah." my eyes widened, and i felt my legs start to get weak. "i- i need to find her." i said desperately. Harry shook his head, and took my wrist. "Delilah, we don't know how dangerous she is. she's a newborn still, and she's strong enough to take us all down, and suck you dry." i shook my head furiously, and looked into his eyes. "She would never do that to me."

"You don't know that. newborns do anything for blood. they can't controll their hunger. it takes years to accomplish that." He replied, raising his voice. i knew he probably had experience since he had told me about having to force himself not to suck the blood from every human in sight. i nodded, and sighed. "we need to find Dianne." Liam announced. i hardly noticed he was still sitting at the table. "Did you have another vision about her?" Louis asked, crossing his arms. Liam nodded, and exchanged glances with Harry. "she's killing everyone in sight." I walked over to the railing of the building, and looked down at the teenagers roaming around. i had to think for a moment, and calm down. i felt the tears brimming to my eyes. I never would imagine my mom killing someone. she was the sweetest, and safest person around. I felt someone's arms slither around my small frame, and rest their head on my shoulder. i felt curls start to tickle my neck. "i'm so sorry i brought you into this, Delilah." i shook my head, and stretched my neck out, so i could look at his face. i could tell something was on his mind. "it's not your fault. i wouldn't have ever imagined to be in this position, or to think that my mom is somewhere killing someone but, at least i have you to protect me, and to help me go through it." he nodded, and exposed his dimples, a sign that he was smiling. i smiled to myself, and looked over the small trees at the tall buildings standing tall. "you know...no one has tooken me sight seeing yet." he chuckled, and released his arms from my waist. i turned around to see him with the biggest smile plastered on his face. "what is it?" he grabbed my hand, and looked down at me. "lets go!" i shook my head, and pointed at the school building. "we can't! we still have school. you know the place where we're supposed to learn un important stuff." his smile fell, but he replaced it with a small frown, and he started to tug on my hand. "Harry, i can't just ditch. i already have Carlise on my case." he nodded, and pulled me back to the table to sit down. "well at least let me introduce you to everyone." i nodded, and watched as everyone smiled towards me. he pointed to the boy with blond hair. "that's Niall." i waved, and he flashed me a toothy grin. next, harry pointed to the girl with straight brown hair, and heart shaped lips. "that's Madeline. she's Niall's girlfriend." the girl blushed, and exchanged glances with Niall. harry pointed to Louis. "Louis." i smiled, and watched as Harry pointed to the girl next to Liam, with curly hair, and caramel colored skin. she flashed me a small smile. "That's Danielle. and no, she is not a vampire, but a witch." i smiled, and my eyes skimmed over to the boy with olive colored skin, and black hair, that was gelled into a quiff, similar to Niall's but more...poof. he was trying to get Vivian's attention, as she had her action on her Iphone. he continuously poked her on her cheeks, and she rolled her eyes, and swatted his hand away. "that's Zayn, and you know Vivian." his voice started to draw out on Vivian's name. I'm still trying to figure out what his problem with her was.

i watched Zayn try his best to get Vivian's attention. "I swear, i will break your head off if you do that again Zayn."

"well, i'm the Bradford bad boy." Vivian scoffs,and looks up from her phone. "what's your problem?" he smirks."well i'm bad ass i can deal with problems." she rolls her eyes, and gets up from the table."i can deal with problems. ALONE." she starts to walk off, and zayn quickly follows. "hey, where you going babe?!" Niall, and Louis try to hold back laughter, as Zayn scurries off behind her. "god, she gives him such a hard time." Danielle said, as we all agreed. "but she secretly likes him." Louis announced, smiling apparently proud of himself. "just because you can read minds, doesn't mean you can go into personal stuff." Danielle said hitting his arm. "sorry...but sometimes i can't help myself but, wonder if she really does like him. she's really interesting." Harry pulled out his phone, and looked at the time. "we gotta get to class." he said, grabbing my hand, and pulling me behind him.