Chapter 22~ i'm his what?

~~~hey guys me again um... don't really have much to say, but this will be the last chapter for a week or <<that spaced idk why...(ignore the periods.)....................................................................so,because                                                                                                                                                                                  helping plan my mom's wedding for the 25th so, i'll be really busy. I'll try my best to update until school lets out, but everyone's cramming for Final tests, and end of the year things. As soon as School finishes the book will be lifting up, and will be fixed of the twilight chappies, or i might actually just idk keep them. i'm really lazy but i'll get to it. ANYWAYS

JK JK JK here's chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****Delilah's POV***

I opened my eyes, and i instantly squinted from the brightness of the sun's rays shining through my open window. wait...why is my window open? I shot up quickly as I saw someone sitting at the foot of my bed. "Oh my- Harry?!" i asked shocked. Harry smiled at me, and nodded. "h-how long have you been there?" i asked, wiping my face. he shrugged, and looked down at his lap. "erm...a few hours." i squinted my eyes. "you could have woken me." i said sighing. he chuckled, and shook his head. "you looked too peaceful." i giggled, and got out of my bed. I walked over to my door, and took my robe off of the hook, and put it on, since i was only in shorts, and a t-shirt. I'm freezing, i don't know why dad always puts the meter on 60 degrees. i mean its cold enough outside with the snow. "that's a little Edward isn't it?" i asked giggling. he chuckled, and shook his head. "i don't sparkle."  i smiled, and sat back down on my bed. "oh! did you find out who that girl was in your dreams? i guess Louis helped you yeah?" i asked. He looked down at his lap, and he started to fiddle with his fingers. i heard him gulp. "y-yeah. i did." i looked at him, and tried to meet his gaze. "who is it?!" i asked excitedly. he licked his lips, and sucked in a breath. "you." he whispered. i blinked, and shook my head. "m-me? but how? i thought you said you have had the dream ever since the night you were changed. how could it be me?"  he looked up at me, and took a deep breath. "it is possible." he said, looking into my eyes. i looked down to the floor, and back at him. "how?" he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth, something i realized he does when he's thinking of how to explain something. " you sure it was me?" i asked quietly. he nodded, and looked over at me. "i'm sure. Danielle did a spell that actually let Louis get into my head, and see the dream. he said it was you, there was no coincidence. it was specifically you." i took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. okay, that's a little weird. "so...how is it me if you've had the dream since you were turned?" he took another deep breath, and his lip went back into his mouth. "Louis, and Danielle. they both say you are my...see you're my..." i looked up at him to see him taking a shaky breath. I put my hand on his arm. "Harry. it's okay you can tell me." he nodded, and looked down into my eyes. I don't know what he was about to say, but i could already feel the feeling i get when something surprising might happen. i felt my heart beating in my chest waiting for either the good or bad news. Harry took another shaky breath. "your my mate." he whispered. I looked up at him. i'm his what? i'm his...as in like his love? or his friend like "eh mate!" ? "i'm your w-what exactly?" he pursed his lips, and thought about it for a second. "A vampire always has its mate. The one person in the world that they would do anything for. the one they would protect with their life. They one person...they love for all eternity. Its one unique person chosen for them. The moment they lay eyes on them, its like everything that's on their mind slips away, and all they care about is that person. The thing is...when i dreamed about you, the universe was trying to tell me. When i had the dream even before you were even born... The universe was telling me who my mate was, and someday i needed to find her, or i would never be happy. i would never be able to love someone as much as i would my mate. As much as i love you." he finished, and my eyes were wide, with surprise. I was really surprised actually. It's a lot of information to process. I'm his mate. I'm...his mate. He just told me he loved me and i'm sitting here, quiet. i bet he's waiting for me to say it back or something. I'm just not sure if i love him. I mean yeah i like him, but i didn't think he even liked me that way. I've always had something inside me telling me, i needed to be with him, but i thought is was just the teenage hormones talking. "Delilah?" he asked. i looked up, and looked at his face. his adorable dimples that peaked out when he smiled. his curls that fell just the right way, his gorgeous green eyes. Maybe...i was in love with him. maybe, i do love him. "Delilah, please react, or say something. i'm really nervous here." Harry said taking a deep breath. I looked up at him, and i opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. the truth was i really wasn't sure what i would say. i mean "hey i love you too." or "i do love you." would sound a little much...right? i don't know. i could feel his eyes burning into the side of my head. I turned my head towards him, and i opened my mouth, and the words came.