chapter 28- mysterious key

please remember I WILL. NOT. Update until I have the number of votes and comments on the chaps.

💙💙💙love💙💙you guys!!!

song of chapter- Lana Del Rey; Young and Beautiful

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Harry's POV.

I watched Sage's expressions as I told him exactly what I had come here for. I expected my friend Rebeca to be here. I had saved her life once and she had told me she owed me one, so I figured she wouldn't mind helping me by protecting Delilah.

To be honest when Sage had told me she was dead my heart fell at the bottom of my stomach. Rebeca was the sweetest girl you could know. I know vampires and werewolves aren't exactly the best of friends, but Rebeca was an exception. she always wore a soft smile upon her thin, pink,lips, and the skin around her eyes always crinkled with it. I wonder why anyone would want to kill her. she wouldn't hurt anything if she could help it...i mean besides vampires. I mean she may be sweet,but when it comes to being a werewolf she has to follow the rules. I guess she just didn't kill me because I had saved her life. She didn't know me, but after that,she had become to trust me.

"I-I mean I would have to talk to Clyde before I make any decisions, and he might not agree to it. You know how he hates vampires, and he's not too fond about Your uncle." I nodded slightly, and looked over at Delilah. She was still shocked from Sage's anger going out of control. her eyes were still wide, and she was more quiet than usual. she must have felt me staring at her, because her head slowly turned to face me. she sent me a small smile, and took a deep breath of air. I could hear her heart beating pretty fast. I squeezed her hand softly, making sure I didn't crush it with my strength. compared next to me she was a porcelain doll, and I was a hammer. If I touched her too hard I would break her, but if I was soft, and gentle she would still be in one piece. I looked back at Sage, and I realized he had been watching me the whole time. "Whoa. usually vampires feel it when someone is staring at them, but when you had your attention focused on her-"

"My mind only sets on her. yeah, I know. That's one thing being linked, mates, claimed...or in your case an imprint does." I explained to him before he could finish. Sage looked from me to Delilah. his eyes now back to their usual brown. "Well, thank you for your help. Please let me know what will says about this. I'd love to stay and chat an all, but we must get going." I told him. I stood up, bringing Delilah with me, and hugging her into my chest as we walked towards the door. "Thanks for the hole in the door by the way, styles." Sage called out. I shot him a smirk, and continued to walk. I let go of Delilah, and climbed through the hole. After I had gotten out, I held my hand out for her, so I could help her through. she came out, and the heel of her boot got caught on the door, tripping her. I quickly grabbed her, and got her foot un stuck. We walked to my car, and I opened the door for her. She leaped in, and I closed her door. I flashed around to my side, and started the engine.

The way back to the city Delilah was a bit quiet. I heard her heart now back at its normal pace, but I could sense her still a bit shocked by Sage's transformation. I reached my hand over to hers and I entwined our fingers together. she looked down at them, and smiled. "are you okay?" I asked her. she shrugged slightly, and looked out the window. "I mean I guess...I'm just shocked. I didn't expect him to-well change into a wolf." She said quickly. I looked over at her, and her bottom lip was under her front teeth. she was frustrated. "I know. It's hard to take in something like this." I replied softly. she glanced at me, and then turned her head back to the window. "I didn't know any of THIS even existed. I thought they were just all fairy tales. What's next...mermaids?" she asked, and laughed at the end of it. I was silent, and Delilah noticed, and looked at me. "no way! really?" she asked amused. I nodded my head of curls, and chuckled at her. "met one once. they are very sneaky creatures . she almost drowned me." she shook her head, and her eyes were still wide. "i'm just kidding, but there are plenty of other creatures out there." she rolled her eyes playfully, and giggled slightly. we pulled up to her house, and i parked in her driveway. I turned off my car, and i climbed out. I walked to Delilah's side, and opened her door for her. she got out, and she began to walk towards her house. I closed the door, and flashed by her side. She unlocked her door, and i followed her through. she didn't have to invite me inside anymore since i know i was wanted inside. She took off her jacket, and threw it over the couch. she took off her shoes also, and threw them by the door. i did the same, and followed her upstairs. 

we walked into her room, and i sat down at the end of her bed. she went to her dresser, and got a change of clothes. she was about to walk out the door, but she turned to me. "I'll be right back. don't leave." she said afraid that i might leave. "I won't leave you. especially not while your dad isn't here." i told her. her eyes lit up, and she smiled lightly. I smiled back, and she walked out the door. I stood up, and walked around her room. I looked around at different pictures, and belongings of her's. something flashed in the corner of my eye. i walked over to it, and i saw on top of her dresser was a necklace. on the chain hung a silver key, with a slight gold tint to it. i picked it up, and examined it. it was quite old, and it was shaped like no key i had ever seen. "that was a gift from my mother. she said it goes to something here at my dad's that could help me if i ever needed it. she never told me what it was. i had almost forgotten i had it." Delilah said from the door way. She had changed into a purple t-shirt, and a pair of black pajama pants. her hair was now in a pony tail, and she had token out her ear rings. She walked over, and i handed it to her. she looked down at it examining the key. "have you checked everywhere? every door in the house...maybe a hidden door, or a jewelry box?" i asked. she shook her head. "no. not yet. none of the doors have key holes, and i haven't seen any hidden doors or jewelry boxes." she mumbled, and put the necklace back on her dresser. She walked over to her bed, and crawled into the covers. I followed her, and got in next to her. she snuggled close to me, and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and kissed her head. I leaned over to her bed side table, and turned off the light, and let the darkness engulf us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so this was just a filler, but it was all in Harry's POV!!! whoop whoop pat me on the back...okay you don't have to but do me a favor and ......12 votes and 9 comments please and thank you. ATTENTION i will not update until i have the correct amount. i don't mind if it ends up being 3 months from now i NEED comments and votes. also please don't ask me to update because well i JUST updated. let's do a Q;A!!!!! okay so how many of you are excited about 1D3D?!?!!! i know i am!!!!!