Chapter 18~ Why'd he lie?

Hey guys!!! like OH. EHM. GEEEh!!!!! 4,600 reads!?!!?!?!?!? *DEAD* okay so...its been almost a week from last update, and i had a brain storm while i was in Science Class... "okay?" your probably thinking. but um we didn't do anything at all in that class Tuesday so i was sitting there passing notes with my friends aaaaaaannnd... *POP* idea. it just sorta came to me. i have no idea why... anyways though like i seriously need you guys to vote or the updates will not happen until i have the votes and comments :( like you guys didn't vote at all... is it getting boring? should i change it?

Well here's surprise chapter 18

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH 1D ON TOP!?

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

~~~Delilah's P.O.V~~~

My eyebrows pulled together as he finished telling me the truth about him being turned and why he hated Vivian so much, but, my question now was why. why did he lie to me? i wouldn't have freaked out or anything. i mean...he's a vampire. sure, i freaked out when i had found out, but i'm getting use to it now. I'm fine with being around his family, believe me if i wasn't i wouldn't be inside a house full of them. i trusted them, just Vivian gives off that "vibe".

"why'd you lie?" he looked up from the ground, and looked to me. i drowned in his green eyes, outlined in gold, glimmering in the light. he started playing with his thumbs nervously, and his eyes darted to the window. " I knew Vivian would have showed up soon, well Liam did at least, and when she turned up i didn't want you to be afraid of her." i shook my head,and looked down at my lap. "I wouldn't have been afraid of her, Harry." he looked down at the floor again, and hardly even blinked. His curls fell loosely in front of his eyes, hiding them from my sight. " Can you do me a favor?" he blurted out. i nodded, and looked down at him. "Don't get too close with Vivian. she's not...good." he mumbled. i put my hand on his shoulder, and pursed my lips. "Harry. she's not terrible. she just made a mistake. it's not like she couldv'e controlled herself then." his head jolted up, and his eyes burned into my soul. "Yes she is. She's in the Butler's coven." my mouth hung open in confusion. "what's the Butler's coven?" he sighed, and laid back on his bed. he looked up at the ceiling in thought. "my uncle's cousin's. they've made...BAD decisions. they've almost caused a war against the manor. they're the bad vampires in one group." i sighed, and rested my arm against his windowsill. "Vivian sends off that sort of vibe." i said giggling. he chuckled softly, and put his arms over his stomach. "yeah she does." he sat up, and leant against his head board. his eyes met mine, and he smirked slightly. "want me to take you home?" i nodded, and flashed him a small smile. I stood up, and followed him out.

we were half way down the stone pathway when we heard a voice from behind us. "so now the little snack knows what a "terrible" person i am." Vivian smirked, popping her hip. she was in blue high waisted shorts and a white v-neck flowy shirt. i turned to Harry, and saw that his lip started to curl, and his eyes showed a glint of red. "don't you dare call her that." he spat. she rolled her eyes, and rested her hand on her hip. "you know i've changed, Harry. just please give me a chance." she said smirking. harry rolled his eyes, and grabbed my hand pulling me towards his car. "I don't have time for your games, Vivian." she scoffed, and bit down on her lip. "you know, I try my hardest to apologize, and you know what i get? your snotty attitude. well hear me out for once Harry. just once." she snapped, and ran off in vampire speed into the dark forest. (and again, i'm not sure if there are forests in Cheshire but just go along with it.) Harry's nostrils flared, and he walked around to the driver's side. i sat in the passenger's side, which i'm honestly still trying to get used to the difference from America's cars. "Harry?" he turned his head to look at me. he turned the keys in the ignition, and he started backing out. "you said that your family had gifts. what's yours?" i asked, as the words flew out of my mouth quickly. he turned onto the black pavement, and drove slowly past all of the houses. "Well i can send mind messages, like louis,but my main gift is hard to explain. i guess you could say i was...like a sheild. i protect the things i love."his head flipped to me, and then back to the road. did he mean me? like as in he... No. we're just friends. i still couldn't help the blush that crept to my cheeks though. "It's called force field generation." He mumbled, and turned his attention back to the road.

I stepped out of Harry's car, and onto the concrete of my driveway. My dad's hummer was here, bringing a smile to my face. Harry closed his door, and suddenly appeared in front of me. "Harry! my dad might see you!" i whispered. he chuckled, and put his arm behind me, pulling out faces together. i thought he was about to kiss me, but he closed the door of the car, and smiled. he kissed my cheek gently, and pulled away. he started walking towards my house, but turned around when he noticed i wasn't following. i was frozen to the spot. did i want him to kiss me? i...don't know. but he was confusing me. i looked up, and met his eyes. "oh...erm..sorry i'm coming." i mumbled. i followed him to my front door, and i turned the door knob. i didn't see my dad in the living room, or his office. i walked in to the kitchen to see... that woman i had seen downstairs a few weeks ago. she was sitting across from my dad, in a tight fitted black dress. they were eating dinner at the table, laughing, with a few candles lighting up the room. "um...sorry." i said before closing the door, and pressed my back against the wood. i turned back to see Harry. his eyes were wide, and he pointed at the door. "that's the tabitha woman isn't it?" i nodded, and he opened the small window that opened up to the kitchen. he opened it wide enough to see through a crack. he looked through it, and i looked over his shoulder. "is she a-" "i don't know yet. but i have my suspicions." we watched as the woman leaned over the table, and smiled at my dad, and then... popped out her fangs.

~~~~

sorry its so short!!! i have my friend over, and we're having movie night :P so i had to rush before we watched Pitch Perfect XD anyways Please vote and comment :) ___3 votes, and 2 comments___