Chapter 19~ Tabitha

ummm... i think there is something going on with wattpad...it says i only have 2 reads on the last chapter, but about 3 of my friends had said they had read it. that's really weird...like i hope its not that the story is getting boring...if it is please let me know and i'll try my best to fix it. well anyways thanks for reading for the people who did ;O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Harry's POV***

i burst through the kitchen door, and jumped on the woman's back, sending her to the floor with a thud. she started throwing punches, and she tried her hardest to bite me. "Delilah get your dad out of here!" i yelled, fighting against the woman. i heard Delilah's foot steps from behind me, and she took her dad by the arm. "what the heck is that woman!?" he yelled, holding on to Delilah. "Dad... come in here. just calm down." she said quietly. i turned around to see him staring down at the woman under my hold. Delilah pulled him by the arm, and pushed him into the living room, and she stood in between the doorway of the kitchen. she looked down at me and then to tabitha hissing, fighting against me. i looked down at tabitha, back up at Delilah, and she flashed me a small smile. "what are you gonna do with her?" she asked. i shrugged, and turned my head to the side. "maybe i could take her to-" i was cut off by tabitha's fangs carressing around my wrist. all of a sudden i felt her body dissappear under me. i flipped my head towards Delilah, Tabitha was holding her against the wall, and her fangs were close to the skin of her neck. I flashed up in front of Delilah, and picked Tabitha up, and threw her against the floor. i could her a crack from under my feet. she stood up quickly, and grabbed my throat. i was gasping for air, and i tried with all of my strength to break her arm. " awe...poor little boy." she said sticking her bottom lip out. "nice try, but i'm stronger than you." i felt my lip curling, and i let out a growl. she smiled, and suddenly threw me against the wall, leaving a dent. she flew over to Delilah, and grabbed her by the throat. she gasped for air, trying her best to call for help, but i started to lose the strength when i tried to stand. "they're coming for you." she whispered. she laughed evily, and dropped Delilah to the floor. she turned back to me, and smirked. she came up to me, and kicked me in the stomach. "here's a tip hun...might wanna go find someone to drink." she giggled again, and then she was gone. Delilah ran over to me, and put her hand on my cheek to keep me awake. i could already feel myself slipping away. "Harry?" she asked, and started breathing heavily. i looked up into her eyes, mine already half way closed. i put my hand on her wrist, and rubbed it gently. "help me up, please." she nodded her head, and put her arm around my waist. she pulled me up, until i was on my feet, and i pulled myself out the door. i stepped onto her front porch, and i ran the fastest i could to the woods. i hid behind a tree, waiting for something to come in veiw that i could catch, and eat. i closed my eyes, taking in my surroundings, and i had an essence of a small deer. i peered from behind the tree, and saw my meal in front of me. Since i haven't eaten in almost 3 days, i couldn't help myself, and i quickly lunged out at the animal, tackling it to the ground, and seeking my teeth into it. I drank it dry, and instantly felt my strength coming back. I burried the small animal, and ran back to Delilah's house. i'm sure her dad was freaking out, and i needed to compell him quickly before it was too late. i flew into her house, and silently flashed behind Delilah, as she was making tea in the kitchen, humming to herself. she turned around, and gasped. the tea cup she was holding, was taken from her grasp, and it fell. i grabbed it, before it hit the ground. i handed it too her. she took it, and rolled her eyes. "Don't do that!" she said giggling. i chuckled, and walked into the living room where her dad was sitting, with blood shot eyes. "hello, mr.Hale." i said, sitting next to him on the couch. he looked up at me, and stared in amazement. "you saved me." he mumbled. i smiled, and watched as he thought for the right words to say. "what...was tabitha? she looked like some type of monster." he asked. i looked down at the floor, and waited for Delilah, who came in with the tea in her hands. she sat down next to me, and watched as i moved closer to her dad, and put my hands on his face. i looked deeply into his eyes, and i waited for him to get lost in my eyes that turned black.  "i want you to listen closely to what i say." his eyes stuck to mine. " i will listen closely to what you say." he whispered. i smiled, and looked down deeper. "you will forget the past few hours. you never remember any of this."                     "i will forget."

~~~~and another short one, but i will be working on some long ones ;)_______5 votes and 5 comments please!!!~~~~~PS. Pic of Tabitha on side.<<<<