Chapter 26~ new enemy

Hey guys sorry for the wait. as you could've guessed from the last author notes, my mom and step dad were on their honey moon, and i was stupid enough to not put my mac in my bag before the wedding, because i stayed with my grandma and SO ON>>>>> anyways new character in this chapter! one of my great friends, and a really good fan! her name is reanna ^^^dedicated. she is so amazing! she helped give me an idea to add this character, and yes she will be named "Reanna" :D okay so here's the new girl ----------------------------also this is just a filler for now ;)

----------------------------------------------------

~Delilah's pov~

"Delilah, i've been waiting for you." a woman's voice said, as i closed my front door. i heard a click, and a lamp in the corner of the room turned on. My breath hitched. the girl standing in front of me was gorgeous. her long straight, brown hair flew over her shoulder, and her brown orbs, changed to red as i took in her beauty. "w-who are you?" i stuttered, frightened by the color of her eyes. She smirked, and walked towards me. she got close enough to the point where she was staring straight into my eyes, and i felt my hands start to sweat. my heart beat against my chest, and i watched her carefully. "i'm Reanna, and i'm just going to cut to the chase because i have better things to do." it was silent as she looked into my eyes, and a smirk trailed up to her thin pink lips. "I want you to stay away from Harry...he's mine. got it?" i didn't answer as anger boiled under my skin. My eyes went into slits, and i felt my sassy side come through. "Ha. or what? you're going to kill me?" i asked turning my head to the side. i could see this got her fired up, because she pursed her lips, and her hands balled up by her side. "you should be careful...how you talk to me." she spat. I rolled my eyes, and put my keys in my jacket pocket. "well, if the only thing you came here for was to tell me to stay away from Harry...you might just want to give up now, because sorry to break it to you, but that's never going to happen." she puffed out a breath of air, and i saw a tent of gold shimmer through her eyes. "then i guess i'm going to have to kill you." i backed away, against the wall. all the courage i just had...completely out the window. I closed my eyes as her fangs stuck out over her lips. Great job Delilah. you got her on her bad side, now she's going to kill you. i thought to myself. I felt her presence getting closer, and closer, until it was whisked away, and a loud crash was heard from the opposite wall. I opened my eyes, and saw a flash of curls pining Reanna to the wall. she giggled, and looked up to harry with a smile on her lips. "Bet you missed this huh Hazza?" she said winking. Harry growled, and threw her against the wall, knocking down a few pictures, breaking on to the hard floor. "Not at all Reanna." he whispered. hurt filled her eyes, and she looked at harry surprised. she backed away, and looked at him. "Not at all? c'mon Harry. you KNOW you did." she said, trying to be confident. Harry rolled his eyes, and he glanced at me quickly.  "Not. at. all." he spat, and looked down at her small frame. she giggled, and flashed over to me, and was about to bite my neck, but harry threw her against the wall again. Harry stood in front of me acting as my shield. I peered over his shoulder, as Reanna gathered her strength, and stood back up. She walked closer to us, and stopped as she stood in front of Harry. "let me ask you one question Harry...do you love me?" Harry rolled his eyes, and when they landed on Reanna again, they relaxed, and a smile crept up to his lips. "Yes i Reanna St-" he said, but then his face changed to angry then, back to this hypnotized smile. she's controlling him. he's fighting against it. "Reanna stop." i spat. she let out a small giggle. "alright alright just trying to have some fun." she giggled, and Harry's face turned back to normal. "Reanna, get out of here, and don't you ever come close to Delilah again." he growled. Reanna smirked, and wiggled her fingers in a wave. she pranced over to the door, and looked back at Harry. "i'll be back." she giggled, and then she flashed out the door. "I was almost killed twice in one night. bet no one gets to say that." i mumbled. Harry turned around, and looked down at me. He chuckled, and wrapped his arms around me. I returned the favor, and smiled in relief. "Oh my god. what am i going to tell my dad?" i asked talking about the mess on the floor. Harry's eyes widened when he saw the mess of broken pictures, and a dent in the wall. "Someone broke in. that's also sort of the truth." he said smiling. i nodded, and we sat down on the couch. "Harry?" i asked. he nodded, and looked at me. I wondered about Reanna. how did she know harry? and why did she want me to stay away from him? "who is Reanna?" i asked. He bit his bottom lip, thinking of how he could tell me. "well, she's my ex, and she can't take a hint that i don't like her anymore." he said looking down. I nodded, and looked down at my nails awkwardly. "how did you...like-" i started. i wasn't sure how to ask, but harry took the hint. "I could smell her when i was driving off. i turned around, and i happened to get there right before she attacked you." he mumbled. i nodded, and looked up at him. "do you think she'll be back?" i asked quietly. Harry nodded, and sucked in his lip. " when Reanna says she's going to do something, she usually means it. so...i'm sure we're going to be seeing a lot of her." i looked down at my lap, and played with my fingers. "She'll warm up to you Delilah...eventually." I nodded, and wondered if she really would. It wouldn't be the best thing to have crossed ties with a vampire.   

           I woke up the next morning with my dad shaking my shoulder. My eyes popped open, and my dad looked down at me with a smile. "hey Del." he said. I returned a smile, and sat up. I stretched, and took a deep breath. "hey." i mumbled. He sat down on the edge of my bed, and looked down at his lap. "did you find out who broke in?" i asked. He shook his head. "No. i'm not really worried about it. i'm sure it was just a few teenagers. nothing was stolen anyways.Don't worry about it, okay?" i nodded, and looked over at my alarm clock. "well, i guess you should get ready for school. last week." he said smiling. I nodded. i waited for him to say something, because he usually didn't wake me up. it was rare. "did you need to tell me something?" i asked. he shrugged, and looked down at his hands. "I was going to ask if you would be okay if i went on a trip. Its for work. we're working on a case in London, and my boss asked me to help out with it. i'll be gone for about a week." i nodded, and flashed him a smile. "yeah. yeah, that's fine. I may stay with one of my friends for a few days or something." i said smiling, but my dad turned to me, and looked at me seriously. "now. don't you invite boys over. no harry. i know you don't want me to lose trust in him do you?" i shook my head. "promise." he nodded, and stood up. "now i'm trusting you Delilah. don't break my rules." he said before closing my door. I got up, and started getting ready.

          "What did he say?" Harry asked quietly as we walked through the lunch line. I just grabbed a bottle of water, and followed him out of the line. "he said he wasn't too worried about it. so...i'm guessing he bought it." he nodded, and grabbed my arm as i was about to walk to my friend's table. "come eat with meee." he whined. i smiled, and followed him to his table with his "siblings". I sat between him and Louis, and across from zayn. "hello there." louis said smiling at me. i returned a smile, and turned towards harry. I felt louis turn to harry too. "wait...why didn't you tell me about Reanna?" Louis asked. i spun to him, and looked at him with wide eyes, then back to Harry. "you didn't tell him?" i asked Harry. Harry took a deep breath, and looked at Louis from across me. "i didn't think i needed to." harry mumbled, and glared at Louis. "hey don't look at me like that Haz. it's not like i can help it." Harry's eyes widened, and Louis chuckled. "alright, alright. maybe i can help it. it's just fun to see what you think about. its mostly Delilah. gosh you little cheeky boy." Louis said smiling. Harry smiled, and looked down at his lap. "i can't help it. she's my mate." i smiled, and held up my hand. "ey. still here." they chuckled, and turned back to their plates. I rested my chin on my hand, and watched harry slowly eat. "this stuff is gross." he mumbled, and pursed his lips. "well isn't it because you're used to blood?" i asked sarcastically. he chuckled, and nodded. he looked at Louis, and shook his head chuckling. "you sick little boy." he chuckled. Louis turned to him, and smiled widely. "yes i am." he chuckled. Harry rolled his eyes. "what are you two talking about?" i asked innocently. Harry shook his head. "you don't wanna know." harry said, shaking his head. I nodded, and took a sip of my water. "yeah you're probably right." i said giggling slightly. he smiled, and held his hand out to me. "ready to go to class?" i nodded slightly. He kissed my cheek, and pulled me up. "hey at least this is our last week before holiday." he said smiling. I nodded, and we walked out the lunch room, getting a few stares on out way.

~~~~

okay so i'm not from the UK so just go along with the Holidiay thing. aka summer? i'm not sure when they get out for summer. i'm guessing maybe december? or may? idk i give up. XD bahaha i'm american and i'm a bit twisted lol hope you enjoyed the chapter that was like forever late ;D

20 votes and 13 comments (i saw like hundreds of reads just on one chappie i'm sure you guys can help me here eh ;D)