Chapter 24~ painful eyes

~~~~ ****Caution***** very gruesome....Read at your own pace :D~~~~~ ***** 18 votes, and 11 comments please*****

There was a gust of wind, and I was suddenly in someone's grasp. The person stopped, and I was dangling in the air across from Harry. His eyes widened, and he was getting ready to attack Derick who held me tightly. I thrashed around in his grasp, and let out struggling screams. "Harry!" I screamed. Harry sank to the ground, and clenched his chest. "Delilah!" He yelled back. He was in pain. i could tell from the struggled look he had on his face. Derick was focusing on Harry with a smirk on his lips, and his eyes had turned from black, to a green. It was like he had stolen Harry's eyes. it was the exact color of his. I started to squirm in his grip, and my screams echoed off against the trees. I was crying the hardest I ever had in my life. Tears continuously fell from my eyes, and on to my blue shirt, soaking it. 

Harry's eyes were full of tears, and he reached towards me. All of a sudden his body started to shake, and there were stains of blood seeping through his shirt, and followed by his pants. I watched in horror as the stains grew bigger. All around him there was a pool of blood on the black asphalt. He looked into my eyes pleadingly. I was so shocked that I quit struggling, and I was silent.  Blood started to come from his eyes, and his nose. "Deliwaghck!" He moaned, and blood started to run out of his mouth. I hear the thumping of my heart in my ears. I can't stand this. The boy I love is in pain, and I'm just hanging here. His beautiful green eyes were no longer green, but black, and lifeless. What is Derick doing to him? Whatever it is it's going to kill harry. i watched as his skin turned paler than usual, and small veins started to swim up his neck.                                                                                    "Stop!" I screamed at Derick. He didn't do anything, but ignore me. his eyes were still fixed on harry, and his smile grew bigger, and bigger as Harry's life slipped away. "Please! Make it stop you're hurting him!" I wailed, and my body trembled. he looked down at me with his lip curled, and I punched him hard across the face.Derick dropped me to the ground, and stopped what he was doing to Harry. Harry was on his knees spitting out blood, and gasping. "Harry!" I screamed, and went to run to him, but I stopped. I couldn't breath. It felt like there was a wall in my throat stopping me from breathing. I fell to the ground on my back, and I tried to gasp for air. my arms flew up to my neck, and i tried to breathe with everything i could. I felt a small pain come from my left leg. I sat up a little, and i saw a cut in my jeans. it was like an invisible knife was cutting up from my ankle, up to my knee. Blood started to run out of the cut in my jeans, and i looked up to Derick, who's eyes flashed with red. he ran in vampire speed to me, and took my leg. He looked down hungrily at it. I felt my eyes roll because of no air going to my lungs. I could already feel myself dying. Derick's mouth opened, and he was inches away from my flesh. I saw a flash of curls, and Derrick was thrown against a tree. I felt air enter my lungs, and i gasped, wanting more. I took a deep breath of air, and i fell against the asphalt. Gosh i missed air. Derick had stopped focusing on me, and was now fighting against harry. All i saw was a flash, and i tried my best to find harry, but it was impossible from the speed. I heard a someone groan, and i saw harry against the ground, and his arm was bent backwards. I gasped as i saw Derick making his way towards me, and i saw the color of my eyes flash in his. "p-please i-" i stuttered, and i was hit with a series of pains in my ribs. I screamed in pain, and fell back onto the concrete. It cracked, and Derick's frightening smile filled my mind. He looked down at me, and his eyes changed back to black. "it was easier to just kill you now, rather than bringing you back to Lucifer. say goodbye-" Harry stabbed him with something in the back. Derick's skin turned completely white, and small veins raced up to his eyes. His eyes closed, and harry kicked him. He fell to the ground with a thump, and a sharp piece of wood was held in harry's hand. My eyes were wide with terror, and my breathing was pacing quickly. Harry took a match from his pocket, and threw it on Derick's lifeless body. Harry looked down, and his lip was curled with disgust. He shook his head, and spun around to me. His eyes were full of worry, and he ran over to me. He picked me up bridal style, and he looked down in my eyes. "Hold on."

     I watched as the city raced by us, and the only thing my eyes could focus on was Harry, and myself. he looked in front of him, and i could tell he was worried about something, the way he bit on his lip. He was still covered in his blood, and i put my hand up to his cheek. we came to a stop, and he walked up to his front door. He kicked it open with his foot, and everything in the room went silent, and there were gasps heard all around us. I looked into the worried eyes of the family of vampires, their eyes glowing around us. "What happened?"