chapter 30- Plans

You guys i'm like serioiusly upset. it says i've lost a thousand reads like how in the world does that happen? i've also lost votes and comments. I have no idea what just happened, but i'm seriously upset like i'm so confused right now. er....maybe this chapter will help fix my freakin wattpad so...ya. chapter 30 and hopefully a few more reads i mean i was counting them all weekend guess wattpad was freaking lying. Plus its like storming outside so its great to write.

***** Delilah's POV****

"why the hell is that down there?" i asked as Harry came out of the tunnel, his green eyes meeting mine as i said this. he shook his head, and looked back at it. his bottom lip was sucked into his mouth and he began to bite down on it. "you're mom said the key will come in handy when you need it most.." he mumbled, and everyone's ear's perked. I nodded, telling him to go on. "so, maybe she had this as like an escape. if you really needed it, you could escape from White chapel, and go to Madeley. its something to keep you safe." he trailed off. I looked over at Danielle as she began walking around the perimeter of the tunnel. "Delilah...get down there." she said looking over at me. my eyes widened, and i looked back at Harry. "no trust me. i think there's a charm on the tunnel. i don't think vampires can smell you when you're down there." everyone shared glances, and Harry walked over to me. He took my hand, and led me over to the tunnel. He got in first, and i looked down at him in confusion. "i'm sure they can't smell me." he said chuckling. i nodded, and walked down the ladder as his hands we put on my waist, to make sure i didn't fall. i jumped off, and my feet landed on the cold concrete, echoing through out the tunnel. "okay now walk down a few feet." Danielle called from above us. we walked a few feet away from the door, and waited patiently, looking around at the old tunnel. "okay come back up." they called. harry took my hand, and we walked back to the ladder. "how did she even know about vampires when she made this?" Harry shook his head, as he helped me up the ladder once again. "maybe she didn't build this." he said softly, as i stood up on the ground. He leaned in to my side, and nuzzled his head in my neck. "you have a nice arse by the way." my cheeks warmed up, and i looked towards the ground. he pulled back chuckling. "so Danielle?" i asked giggling slightly, pretty sure everyone had heard harry. she nodded over to Liam, Louis, Niall, Madeline, Zayn, and Vivian. they all shook their heads. "no. we couldn't smell you. Danielle's right...it does have a charm on it." Liam said, as he looked down at the tunnel. Danielle smiled, and looked over at Harry. "so this is how we can escape if the Manor comes to White chapel. they won't be able to track us." Harry said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I snuggled into his chest, as the cold began to nip at my cheeks. "guess we should start getting ready then. we need a whole plan though."

Harry's Pov

we had come back to uncle ben's house, and we all stood around the dinner table as Danielle put special charms on us to protect us from the manor. We all could just feel them coming in our veins, so we needed to get ready. we needed to make sure we were prepared for what was to come. i held on to Delilah's hand as she looked off in space. I could feel in her hand how nervous she was. she was scared. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her into my chest. "Delilah. it's all going to be okay." i whispered assuredly. she shook her head, and held on to me tightly. "how do you know?" she asked, her voice breaking off at the end. I rubbed her back, and kissed her head. thunder rolled outside, shaking the ground slightly beneath our feet "i don't....but we have to be confident. don't think negative okay? i'll keep you safe." i whispered. she nodded slightly, and snuggled her head into my neck. "i love you." she whispered. a smile came to my lips as she said this. I kissed her head once again, and rested my head on her's. "i love you too." i replied, smiling. I looked over at Danielle as she finished putting the spell on Vivian. i know me and Vivian aren't exactly close anymore, but i can't help feeling guilty of how i've been treating her the past 118 years. I shook this from my head, and Danielle called me over. I let go of Delilah, and pulled her hand up to my lips. "its my turn now okay? everything is okay." i reassured her. she smiled, and followed me over to the table. she sat in the chair next to Danielle, across from me, and watched as Daniel began casting the charm on me. "what's it do?" i ask, looking up at Danielle. "it an unburnable spell. if the manor's do capture anyone of us, they can't burn you guys." she replied, taking the last bit of the powder she had made, and throwing it over me. i looked up at her, and smiled assuredly to her as well, but not for the same reason.

Delilah's POV

Danielle had finished putting the charm on everyone, and we all sat around the dinner table, planning on what we were going to do. Harry, slid his hand over to mine, and entwined our fingers. I looked up at him with a smile. i'm sure he could tell it was fake as he squeezed my hand. "trust me. i won't let anyone touch you." he whispered, leaning in. i smiled, and kissed his soft, pink lips. His arms went around my waist, and he pulled it into his. our lips moved in sync, not caring who all saw around us. i pulled away, out of breath, resting my forehead against his. "okay." i whispered against his lips. he nodded, and we pulled apart, except for our hands that were still together. he kissed the top of my hand, then swung our hands back and forth in the air under the table. "okay so..probably a good idea is staying at Delilah's. that way if they come...we can basically just run out, and escape." Louis said, as everyone agreed with him. "we need someone to stay here and keep watch." Harry announced, looking around. "i'll do it." a voice came from behind us. we looked out the open window at Reanna. she smiled slightly, and climbed in. Harry stood up, looking at her dead in the eyes. "why are you here?" he asked her, with a glare. she sighed, and sat at the end of the table. "i figured you might need some help. i'm done fighting." she said smiling. Harry nodded slightly, but pointed at her as he sent her daggers. "this doesn't mean you can try to hurt her though." Harry warned, and turning to look at me. Reanna rolled her eyes, and sighed. "didn't i just say i was done fighting. plus i have someone anyways Styles." he nodded, and sat back down next to me, his hand meeting mine once again. "so reanna will stand watch here, and let us know if they come to find me here." Harry announced. everyone nodded in agreement. "so is it alright if we all stay at you house?" harry asked. I nodded straight away. "yeah. we have 2 extra bedrooms, and my dad's bedroom." i said smiling. everyone nodded, and smiled back at me. We all got up, and began to head to my house. My house soon full of vampires, and a witch.

~~~~~~

anyone want a shout out? please comment down below ;)

look at the gif on the side its all CUTE

- 18 votes and 7 comments