Chapter 37: Night Club

•Part 37•

Friday had finally come upon us, and I couldn't be happier. Natalie, Nicole's minion had rented out a night club for the night and was hosting a party. Surprisingly, I of all people was invited, and I decided to go with Sean. After recent events, I decided that I couldn't let my feelings for Liam take over because I still didn't trust him, so the best thing to do would be just to carry on as normal and give Sean a shot.

I had come from school really late, so I was in a terrible rush. I quickly chose a blue fully sequin long sleeve bodycon dress, which I had never worn before, and a pair of silver skinny heel two piece sandals. I left on my make up from school which was very light and natural, because I knew I had no time to do anything else.

When we arrived to the party, it had already become wild. Poppy and Dylan were the first couple we spotted and made our way towards them.

"Oh my god! Hey guys!" Poppy cheered, giving me a hug. "You look amazing!"

I laughed. "Thank you, not too bad yourself Pops." Poppy was wearing a tight black lace strapless bodycon dress, and every time Dylan looked at her I could see the spark in his eyes. They were adorable.

"Have you seen Liam anywhere?" Sean asked Dylan.

"Yeah, he was with Sam the last time I saw him. They were at the bar." Dylan told him. I felt my heart sink slightly, but I held a straight face. "Speaking of, do you guys want a drink?"

"Are you going to get one?" Sean asked, getting a nod in reply. "I'll go with you then." He turned to me, "What would you like?"

I shrugged. "Whatever your having."
He nodded, giving me a kiss on the forehead, before leaving with Dylan.

"So," Poppy turned to me. "How do you feel about Liam bringing Sam here?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Yeah you do." Poppy argued.

I sighed. "I can't do anything about it can I? I rejected him, and I'm here with my boyfriend. It's too late for me to change my mind."

Poppy shook her head. "It's never too late Luce. You've got to fight for what you want."

"What if what I want isn't good for me?" I asked. I knew I wanted Liam, I've known that at the back of my mind for a while but I still wasn't sure whether he was the right thing for me. He had hurt me endlessly, and was it really worth fighting for something that could hurt you again?

"Well, one things for sure, you love Liam more than you will ever love Sean." Poppy shrugged. I knew she was right, and that felt so wrong.

"I don't know what to do." I admitted.
She took my hand, pulling me to the dance floor. "Well for tonight, let's just have fun!"

The boys joined us shortly after with our drinks. We left the dance floor and sat in one of the leather sofa seats, around a table.

"You two took your time." Poppy commented.

"Yeah we met Liam at the bar and just had a chat." Sean told us. It was getting harder and harder to keep a straight face at the mention of his name.

"Speaking of the devil." Dylan muttered, nodding his head in the direction of Liam and Sam. They were standing at the edge of the dance floor, her hands around his neck and his around her waist, their mouths eating each others faces off. The jealousy and disgust at the image made me feel sick.

Just as I was about to look away, I caught Liam's eyes which were looking directly at me. They creased in the corners, indicating his smirk, which I could see behind Sam's face, because I just knew Liam too well. He didn't look away from me as he grabbed Sam's backside making her jump. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Pops, can I get out?" I asked. The seat was booth-like and on one side I had Poppy blocking me and on the other it was the two boys. Poppy nodded, scooting out and letting me leave.

"I'll be right back. I need the toilet." I lied, rushing down to the ladies room. As I stated into the mirror inside, I hadn't realised Poppy had followed me.
"What happened?"

"He was doing it on purpose." I told her.

"Making out with Sam?" She asked.

I nodded. "He was looking straight at me, continuing to eat her face off, and grabbed her ass."

Poppy's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?!"

"What am I supposed to do?! He's such a fvcking dick!" I sighed.

"I know this is gonna sound so shit, but just for tonight, ignore him. You're hear with your friends and boyfriend! Don't let that asshole bother you!" She said rubbing my back. "Let's go out, and enjoy the rest of the night."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

http://www.polyvore.com/night_club/set?id=126646236&lid=3706920