Chapter 47: Found You

I walked into the room and handed Tae my phone. "What do you want me to do with your phone?"

"Track down, Y/N."

He looked at me, confused. "Am I missing something?"

"The necklace and earrings Y/N was wearing last night have trackers embedded. So, I want you to cross-reference the routing paths between the two," I said, settling into my seat.

"What happened with Myoui?" Jimin asked.

I slammed my fist on the table, making everyone in the room flinch. "That damn Myoui family is what happened. I know for sure they are the ones who took Y/N." I said furiously.

Hoseok placed his hands on my shoulders to calm down. "Tell us what happened at Myoui's office to make you so sure he was involved?"

I stifled my laugh. "Would you believe the reason Oscar Myoui wanted to meet up with me was to extend his condolences and give a halfhearted apology for his behavior at the banquet? Then he offered a helping hand to find Y/N for a price."

Namjoon chuckled. "And let me guess, he wants you to marry Mina."

"Of course, I told him I didn't need his help, nor would I ever marry his granddaughter. Mina came in soon afterward. That woman really irks my nerves."

"You so much so you nearly choked her out," Jungkook added.

Namjoon was disappointed at the risks of danger he put himself and Jungkook. "My god Yoongi that could have ended badly. Regardless of you being King, you can't start a war without probable cause."

Yoongi was in disbelief. "Them kidnapping Y/N is not a probable cause?"

"Did you figure that out before or after choking an Elders granddaughter?" Namjoon understood his valid anger, but it was dangerous.

"After Jungkook pulled me off Mina, I saw the necklace I gifted to Y/N hanging from her disgusting neck. Then I remembered I had a tracker embedded in the necklace and earring set."

Mingi shook me by the shoulders. "You're telling me Y/N had a tracker on her this whole time?"

"Mingi. Boundaries." Hongjoong said warningly.

"No, it's alright. I know he is just as eager as I am to get Y/N back. It's my fault for just now remembering something as keen as this. Y/N would be here with us now. Unfortunately, I forgot I had a tracker installed amid the ruckus, but thankfully Mina doesn't know that."

Taehyung suddenly stood up. "Guys, I managed to pull the location records from last night until now, and it looks like Mina is on the move. There are a few discrepancies with the records, though. See around 10 O'clock last night, the location of the necklace and earrings differ."

Jimin rubbed his chin. "That's weird. The time of the explosion was a little after that."

Tae pulled up a map. "That's not all. Before the explosion, there was an interference with the signal. It's like it timed out or something. Until today, the necklace signal came back three miles before Mina entered the city limits about an hour ago. "

"What could have caused a time-out like that?" Rose' asked.

"It could have been interfered by change of atmosphere. There are many possibilities like going underground, being in the woods, or near mountains. Who knows?" Hoseok answered.

"What if it's all of the above?" Yunho said.

"Huh, how is that possible?" Jongho asked.

Yunho pulled up a blueprint of a building. "As a person whose life is based on collecting data, my curiosity peaked about the building that's sadly nothing more than rubble now. But turns out, it was once the old liberty capital building before it was moved."