Chapter 21: Bond

Later in the morning, the aroma of the fresh food sprawled on the table invaded the air. The boys started to trail in one by one.

"Good morning, Y/N! Do you need help with anything?" Seokjin offered.

"Good morning, Seokjin. Can you finish setting the table for me? That would be a great help, thanks."

"Okay, leave it to me. I will set the table like you have never seen before." He joked.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around my stomach and peeked over my shoulder. "It smells delicious."

"Thanks."

Yoongi paused at the view in front of him. "What the hell is this? Since when did you two become so close?"

Jungkook looked at him. "Since this morning. While you all were busy sleeping, we went to Y/N's private gym that's not too far from here. Why do you ask? Jealous?"

"Yes, she mines go find your own girl." Yoongi pulled him away from me and took his place.

I just chuckled and patted his arm. "Good morning to you too, handsome. Here try this." leaning back, I put a strawberry lightly coated in cinnamon into his mouth.

He buried his face into my neck. "Mmm, delicious. It makes me wonder what else is delicious."

This perv, "Well, keep wondering then."

"How is your wound?"

"I magically feel okay." I glanced at Jungkook to see him smirking at me. That little prick, "Are your ribs okay, bunny boy?"

"Not like you care, but I am a lot tougher than you think, she-devil."

Jimin looked at him worriedly. "Wait, what's wrong with your ribs?"

He sighed, sitting on the stool. "Long story short, we had a few rounds in the ring this morning. Unfortunately, I underestimated her again and had to pay for it. I definitely have a few bruised ribs, and my arms are a little sore."

Placing the food on the table, "It's more like a kicked your ass, but you're too prideful to admit it."

Taehyung clapped his hands, laughing. "What? Why didn't you wake me? I would have paid top dollars to see Jungkook get his ass kicked a second time."

Jungkook threw a grape at him. "Shut up, or your ass will be kicked next." Taehyung caught it laughing.

"Ah, so that's where you went this morning. You have a lovely place, by the way." Yoongi said while stuffing his face

"Hey, Y/N, there is something I am curious about."

"Can it wait until after breakfast?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Okay, ask away then."

"If you have been working for Yoongi for just three weeks. That means you have gotten paid at least once already, right?"

I think I know where he's heading. "Yes, that is correct."

"How can you afford to live here so soon? I know Yoongi pays well, but it doesn't make sense even with the given salary." Namjoon inquired.

"You are quite the observant one, aren't you, Namjoon?"

"I don't mean to pry. It's in my nature to observe everything."

"No, it's okay. You asked me to my face rather than snooping behind my back shows' signs of trust. But, to answer your question, you are right; there is no way working for Yoongi in such a short period could have possibly paid for this penthouse."