Chapter 26: Hells Peak

It was cute seeing how flustered Y/N got whenever her friends teased her.

Jungkook tapped my shoulder. "What's on your mind, kid?"

He looked at me nervously. "Do you think Y/N would mind if I was to date one of her friends?"

I wasn't fazed by his question. The spark he has in his eyes when he looks at Lisa is evident that he has feelings for her. "I don't know that's something you have to take up with Y/N, but just know I don't mind you dating as long as you are aware of the risks you are bringing them into our world," I said honestly.

Namjoon sucked his teeth. "Well, if you think about it, they are technically already a part of our world. Our biggest concern is how the other Mafia clans will react when they find out that we are life partners with the most sought out freelancers."

I nodded my head in understanding. "I guess that's something we will have to face when we get there."

"We need to hurry. The boys are waiting for us at Hells Peak?" I heard Y/N say.

"BOYS!?" we yelled.

"Who are these boys, and what is Hells Peak?"

"First, calm down. You will soon meet "the boys" we were talking about, and secondly, Hells Peak is one of the trickiest, deadliest race paths that separates the commoners from the supreme. It's a mountain that emerges from the upper world and recedes into the underworld. You can say it's the monument of Race Capital." Y/N explained.

Jennie leaned into Jimin's embrace. "Many have raced, but a few have conquered. We so happen to be a few people who managed to conquer the mountain, but only Y/N has ever won."

"People call her the Goddess of Hell's Peak," Rose' commented.

"Okay, enough of this, let's head to the race. Yoongi, you and the boys can trail us."

"I'm cool with that. But Jungkook, you drive since you know more about this place."

Lisa jumped up and down in excitement. "Let's get it! You know we have to make our signature entrance, right?"

Hongjoong

"How much longer do we have to wait, Hongjoong?" San whined.

I sighed. "I don't know. You know how the girls can get."

We have been patiently waiting for the girls in the VIP section for over an hour now. Suddenly the ground beneath us started to shake, and a roar of engineers erupted in the atmosphere.

We knew it couldn't be no one other than the girls. They have always liked to have a dramatic entrance, primarily to psych out the other racers.

"Yay, our little devils are finally here!" San exclaimed happily.

I got up, leading the others to the garage. "I want to see my babies, but I am also curious about these guest's Y/N has brought. You know it's not like her."

"I wonder who they are?" Jongho asked.

"Yeah, me too,"

Yunho chuckled. "They sure do know how to get the party going, don't they!"

"Tell me about it."

Grand Entrance

"Hey girls, why don't we let them know we have arrived?"

"Yeah, it's not like they could hear us a mile back or anything." I can see Jennie's judgment through the phone.

"Your probably right." I laughed, knowing that Hongjoong and the others were heading down to the main entrance as we speak.