Chapter 13: My Moon

Words left me. My brain stuttered, and every part of me paused while my thoughts caught up to reality. "Who are they? Why are they here? What is with these masks?" My mind raced for the answers, but I caught a glimpse of a symbol that most people feared. My eyes widen in realization.

"What business does my father have with the Crimson Clan?"

Hoseok removed his mask, running up to me. "Which one of you idiots shot my si- shot her?" he asked furiously.

Jimin followed behind him, ripping a piece of his shirt and wrapping it around my wound. I winced as he tied his blazer across my good shoulder and around my back, creating a cast to keep my arm alleviated. He looked at me with sorrowful eyes, like the pain I felt was killing him.

"It's okay little one. You will survive, the bullet isn't that deep, but it could get infected if not treated soon."

I jumped onto the counter. "I've been in worst situations." The Originals made sure I was prepared for anything. But unfortunately, most people die from the shock of the unexpected attack.

Hoseok looked at me, concerned. "What do you mean you've been in worse situations? That doesn't denote the fact that you're hurt now." He said a bit angrily.

I gave him a confused looked. "Relax, Hoseok, I was just saying I am a tough girl, so I won't cry over a bullet wound. So why are you getting angry about it anyway?"

"And that's what I am angry about. What the hell happened to you for you think that getting shot is at the bottom of your worst pain list and brush it off as nothing."

"Life happened."

Jimin patted his back. "Take a walk." He suggested.

Hoseok glanced at me like I was something he never wanted to lose. "Take a walk. I will stay here with her. I promise nothing else will happen to her while I am here." Hoseok nodded his head.

"Why is he being so possessive over me?" I wondered.

I watched him walk out the backdoor. "Did I say something wrong?"

Jimin shook his head. "No, he just cares about you a lot, that's all." I shrugged it off, not wanting to get into it any further.

The bunny boy leaned against the counter, gasping for air. "Umm, hello, the clan's youngest member is dying eternally."

One of the guys who has been silently observing, "Take deep breaths, Ace, you'll live." He averted his attention to me. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

Ace was confused. "How do you know her?"

He removed his owl mask "Funny meeting you under these circumstances."

"No way, you are Kim Namjoon, the CEO and face of K-Tech Corporation."

"Last time I checked." He pointed to the guy I was just fighting. "The one you prefer to as bunny boy is Jeon Jungkook."

I knew he looked familiar. He is occasionally seen attending business parties. However, no one knows about his involvement with the Kim's.

Namjoon pointed at two people behind him. "Those are my brothers Kim Seokjin, and my idiot younger brother Kim Taehyung, the one who shot you."

I jumped down from the counter and stood in front of him. "So, you are the one that shot me, huh?"

"Yes, but I was only protecting my family." He protested.

I shook my head. "That's understandable, commendable even, but I have this nasty habit of getting even, so I would like to apologize in advance."