Chapter 10: Kill or Be Killed

I scrunch my nose in disgust, watching the disheveled man stumbling over his feet. I could smell the alcohol emitting from him. Another victim of turning to alcohol to solve their problems.

Something I knew all too well.

I sigh, looking up to the sky. "You are drunk. Please get out of my way before I make you regret ever laying your bloodshot eyes on me."

A shabby-looking guy circled around me. "Ooh, this one has a smart mouth. I think we will have fun taming her," he smirked.

I really don't want to resort to violence tonight. "Didn't anyone ever tell you to mind what doesn't concern you?"

"You should watch your mouth, girly. Girls with attitude are the ones I have the most fun putting in their place." This guy was above average height, with piercings and tattoos, tossed his cigarette out of his mouth, and stood toe to toe with me.

Unlike the other two, he didn't seem as drunk. Apart from the cigarette between his lips and the two lightweights next to him, he would be my type. Something about a man who knows how to wear tattoos and piercings does something to me. Sadly, he is one of those men suffering from a masculinity crisis. How unfortunate?

"Touch me, and you will wish you hadn't." this was my final warning.

He attempted to grab me but immediately regretted it after I gave him a quick jab to the face. "AAAA... SHIT... YOU. LITTLE. BITCH. SHE BROKE MY NOSE!!" He stumbled back in pain.

I laughed, seeing the blood ooze between his fingertips. "Aww, did I hurt the little macho man? Hmmm, I'm sorry, but not really." Again, I laughed, returning the same mocking look he gave me as he withered on the ground holding his bloody nose.

Out of nowhere, I was pinned to the wall. "Last chance... let me go and walk away."

A slap was plated across my face. "Who are you to warn us? Do you see the position you are in? You are outnumbered and out strengthened."

I chuckled and blew my hair out of my face. "You have no idea who you are fucking with, I warned you all, but none of you listened. For every action, there is a reaction."

The same guy was about to slap me again. "Shane, that's enough, don't damage her too much. After we taste her, we can make some good money off her as one of our pleasure girls."

I made a mental note to have Yunho pull their information after giving these disgusting people the punishment they deserve.

"Who's tasting her first Boston?" Shane asked disgustingly.

Boston snapped his nose back in place. "Damn, that hurt. I have to admit you have one hell of a punch, girly." He chuckled. "Jerome, you're up. Make sure to get her good."

Jerome smirked. "A hot piece of ass like this, I will make sure to give her a night she will never forget."

Shane steps to the side. "Don't have too much fun; leave some for us."

Licking his lips, "She looks so delicious I can't make any promises." he stood between my legs, pressing himself against me. "We are going to have so much fun, my beauty."

"Ugh... Why do you idiots never take the warning?" I cocked my head and head-butted him busting his nose. "Two for three. Shane, you want to make it three for three?"

He rushed me, the impact knocking the wind out of me. "You little bitch I'm going to kill you." He wrapped his hands around my neck. A burning sensation ignited from the center of my chest and traveled up my throat.

My eyes started to feel heavy, and my mind was foggy. "Escape. What are you waiting for? There is always a way, think Y/N. SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"Yes, Master J."