Chapter 34: Pour It Up

The VIP area was luxurious and less crowded, like its own little club. The purple and blue neon lights illuminated the white leather seat, giving it a distinguishing ambiance.

The atmosphere was awkward until Mingi spoke, "Okay, since no one will speak, how about we start with drinks?"

"Yes, I think that is a great idea." Wooyoung exaggerated a bit.

"Oh god, just get the drinks already. I can't deal with this awkward atmosphere! You know what? I'll get them myself, and you all better drink whatever I bring without any complaints." Yeosang griped.

Yeri was alarmed. "Well, he's a terrifying one."

"I don't know. I find it kind of hot." Wendy said while biting her lip. We all skimmed at her like she was crazy. "What? Did I say something wrong?" she asked.

"To each his own, I have no right to judge."

We fell into an awkward silence. The silence could have been deafening if it wasn't for the music.

"Why are you so tense?" Yoongi whispered in my ear.

"Why aren't you?"

"Who says I'm not?" he smirked, averting his eyes to his lap.

I gasped at the sight of his bulge making an unexpected appearance. "What the hell, Yoongi?" I whispered yelled, taking quick glances at the others.

"How am I supposed to react when a beautiful woman keeps unintentionally rubbing my thigh."

"Get rid of it."

Yoongi nibbled my ear. "Help me."

"No way."

"What are you two whispering about?" Jimin asked.

"My di- ouch."

"Nothing." Jimin eyed us suspiciously.

I saw Yeosang dodging through the crowd with a tray of random drinks of God knows what, and we couldn't question, or the hothead would blow a fuse. Yeosang, you are a lifesaver.

"Bottoms up."

After a few shots of assorted mysterious drinks, everyone loosened up.

"Wooyoung, do you know I have a secret?" San slurred.

Wooyoung drunkenly giggled. "Impossible I know everything about you."

"Oh really? Do you know how much I love you?"

"I know how you love me like your dearest best friend."

"More than that."

"Like a brother."

"We've done things that go past the limits of brothers. I love you. I want to taste your lips and mark your body.

"What's stopping you?

I want to freely claim you as mine."

"You were already mine, San."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I was afraid of losing the beautiful relationship we already have. But, if sacrificing my heart is the price I have to pay to be near you, I will pay it a hundred times fold."

San shook his head. "Call me selfish, but I could never see you with someone else."

"The only person I could ever see myself being with is you, San."

San's eyes grew teary, and he jumped in Wooyoung's arms. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

They finally confessed to each other. I am happy for them. But, on the other hand, I noticed a clearly tipsy Yeri ogling Hoseok. He squirmed in his seat uncomfortably every time she got closer to him.

Rose' had finally had enough and sat between them. "Um, Yeri sweetie, do you mind giving us something called personal space?"

"I was here first."

"But second to Hoseok's attention. Now can you please go eye fuck someone else?"

"It depends on if he wants me to leave or not,"

"It's not in my moral status to have a confrontation with a woman under the influence, but maybe this will teach you." Rose' sat on Hoseok's lap and kissed him passionately, and he replied immediately. After they finished their little make-out session, she stared Yeri down. "He's mine, so fuck off!"

Yeri gripped her glass, ready to shower Rose' with her drink but was stopped by Seulgi. "Scar, come to the dance floor with me," she suggested trying to diffuse the situation.

Yeri's face lit up. "Really?"

Seulgi reached out her hand. "Come on, show me what you got." Yeri happily took her hand.

While they walked to the dance floor, I looked over at Seonghwa and Jongho. "Maybe you two should follow them and make sure they stay out of trouble." They nodded, seizing the opportunity "and Yeosang, I think Wendy would really enjoy your company."

"Ugh, fine. Why does it feel like you're selling me off?" Yeosang mumbled, knowing there was no point in arguing with me. "Mind if I sit next to you?" he sat down, not bothering to wait for her answer.

Wendy mustered up her confidence. "Why bother asking if you were going to sit anyway?"

"Maybe it wasn't a question that needed answering." he put an olive between his lips and leaned towards her "bite," he commanded.

Wendy slowly leaned in, but Yeosang had other plans. He smashed his lips on hers, leaving the rest of us shocked by his behavior.

Despite Yeosang's nonchalant bad-boy appeal, he is a man of taste and principles. For example, he believes intimacy should only be shared in the comfort of their own privacy. So, the fact that he is so publicly claiming Wendy is shocking.

He broke the kiss. "You are mine now, and I don't want my woman indulged in dirty tricks ever again. If you do, I will personally punish you with so much pleasure it will be unbearable. Got it?"

She blushed at his intense stare. "I've never had such treatment before. Now you're tempting me to be a bad girl, but I hear you."

He rubbed his thumb across her bottom lip. "Good, now kiss me again."

And boom, my matchmaking mission is complete. The rest of the night went peacefully. I guess it is okay to forgive every now and then. You never know the relationship that can come from it.