Chapter 16: Precautions

I was getting angrier by the second. "Is this really what Y/N had to go through? A father that resented her for something she had no control over. To beat and ridicule an innocent child to relieve his own painful mourning is inhumane."

Hoseok shot her father, and I don't blame him. I quickly caught Y/N as she stumbled backward. "Y/N, are you okay?" she looked daze, like she was in deep thought. She suddenly took on a pale look, as if she'd been painted with whitewash. She swayed for just a moment before fainting in my arms.

"Oh my god, Y/N!" I yelled out, getting the other's attention.

Hoseok was the first to run up to her. "What happened?"

"I don't know. Y/N was fine a few seconds ago, and then she suddenly fainted."

Seokjin checked her pulse. "Her pulse is irregular, but it is strong. We need to attend to her wound before it gets worse."

"Alright, people, let's move out. Y/N's wound needs to be attended to."

I picked her up, carrying her out of the house. The paleness of her skin and the blue tint making its way to her lips were worrying.

Jungkook ran up to me. "Boss, what do you want us to do about her father?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't address that prick as her father. He is undeserving. I want you to take him to Zone X."

Zone X is a special prison for the untouchable criminal's law enforcement cannot reach. A place where those rabid dogs are put down. A concrete box design to break their will to live.

Jiyun tried to free himself but to no avail. "Get your damn hands off me! Please don't do this. This is not what's supposed to happen. I wish I never took that deal."

"Can someone shut him up, please?" Seokjin huffed in frustration. One of the guards got duct tape.

Yoongi held up his hand, halting Jungkook's men. "What? What do you mean by this is not what's supposed to happen? What deal are you talking about?"

He looked away nervously. "N-nothing, I-I've said too much already."

Jimin cocked his gun. "You are really testing our patience, huh?"

"Stand down. If Mr. Lee is bold enough to play us and even go as far as to sell his own daughter to save himself, there's no telling what else he has done in his lifetime." Looking at him makes me sick to the stomach. "Get this trash out of my sight before I kill him."

"Yes, boss."

"WAIT, PLEASE." They placed the tape over his mouth, sedated him, and then took him away.

"Boss, what do we do about Y/N? She really needs to get attended to." Namjoon asked with concern.

"She can't go to the hospital; that would raise too many questions, and it could put Y/N in danger. So, the only thing we can do is take her to the Villa penthouse."

"And what about her car?" Taehyung asked.

I managed to fish her keys out of her pocket. "Jimin here.

Jimin jumped with excitement. "Yes! I always wanted to drive your car." he looked down at her keys. "No fucking way."

"What?"

"Y/N also lives in the Villa." he held up her keys.

"WHAT!"

Rise and Shine

Stirring in my sleep, it felt like I had a bricks bag on my chest. I opened my eyes and immediately shut them from the sharp headache that had surfaced. This time I opened them slowly, my vision taking its time clearing.

I glanced around the room. "Where am I?" I tried sitting up but fell back with a hiss as a sharp pain surged from my shoulder down my spine.

"Careful kitten. We don't want you opening up your stitches, now do we?"

Yoongi emerged from the sofa I hadn't noticed on the other side of the room. From his wrinkled clothes and disheveled hair, I can tell he must have unexpectedly fallen asleep there.

"W-a water." my throat was dry and sore.

He quickly came to my side, helping me sit upright, and then he poured me a fresh glass of ice water. The glass was cool to the touch.

I placed the rim upon my lips, taking a big gulp of the ice water. The sensation of the water slid down my throat, soothing the seething dryness.

With a few more gulps until the last drop was absorbed. I handed the empty glass back to Yoongi. "Thank you."

He smiled at me gently. "You don't need to thank me, it's the least I can do. Besides, I am partially responsible for you being like this."

"You don't have to blame yourself for what happened. Taehyung was only protecting his family."

"I wasn't taking the blame. If anyone should be taking care of you right now, it's Taehyung, but I think I would be far too jealous to watch another man care for you."

"Why would you be jealous of something like that?"

He held my hands in his palms of his. The size difference was uncanny. "Because I am way passed fatal attraction, Y/N. From the moment your waltz into my life, my attention was solely on you. So, when I saw you faint in my arms, it felt like my world crumbled into pieces."

The wheels in my head were turning. Is Yoongi confessing to me?

He chuckled, placing a finger between my eyebrows. "I love the way your forehead creases when you are thinking."

"Yoongi, you know I am a person of straightforwardness, so I will need you to be cut crease and tell me exactly what you are trying to say."

"Well, Y/N, what I am saying is I would like you to be mine. Will you do me the honor and becoming my-"

No, don't tell me. "Oh god, don't you say another word. Tell me this is not a marriage proposal."

"God, Y/N, where did your mind take you? I was proposing to you to be my girlfriend."

"Thank the goddesses."

"It is way too early for us to even think about marriage, and I haven't tested your levels of crazy yet."

"Coming from a man known to be ruthless and rein with an iron fist. Mafia King."

"Yeah, whatever, now answer my proposal."

I wanted to shout, of course, I want to date you, but that would be embarrassing. So be cool, Y/N. "I would love to date you, but there is one thing. The age difference between is eh, you know. I am only twenty-one, barely an adult.

Yoongi looked at me, offended. "Aye, are you calling me old? I am only twenty-six. You're lucky you are injured right now; otherwise, I would show you just how young I am."

"Try me." I dared.

"Knock knock." Seokjin walked into the room. "How is my patient doing?"

"Damn you, Seokjin." Yoongi cursed under his breath.

I giggled. "I feel like I was hit by a truck."

"Well, you were shot."

"You don't say."

Seokjin checked my vitals. "I am going to give you one more transfusion. But, Y/N, I need you to rest for the next few days."

"I can't rest

"Baby, that can wait. Besides, I'm sure Hoseok would be okay taking over until you are better."

"Baby?" Seokjin questioned with a raised brow.

I smiled timidly. "Surprise, we are dating now."

Suddenly there was a loud thud. We looked at the door to see Hoseok had fainted.

Yoongi sighed. "Good god, what's up with you Moon's fainting."