Chapter 41: Provocation

"Speak," Yoongi spoke urgently.

"Our cargo was under attack mid-route," Chanyeol informed.

"WHAT?"

"We managed to secure the goods and captured two of the attackers."

"How did they manage to find the cargo.

"I'm not sure, but I believe we have rats in our mist, Sir."

"Rats, huh? If there is one, there are multiple."

"What is your order?"

"Send the attackers to Zone X. Get whatever you can out of them."

"And the rats?"

"Weed them out and burn them alive." Yoongi seethed before hanging up the phone.

Yoongi despises disloyalty, especially under his reign. Not only is it distasteful, mannerless, and a hassle. It's not a good look for a Mafia King. It's Dishonoring the Crimson Oath, a bond of brotherhood. Breaking the Crimson Oath is turning your back on your brothers.

"Could this night get any worse?"

"I see King has found himself a girl but is she fit to be Queen?" That answers that question.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Myoui Nobu. I nearly forgot Vultures have a tendency to lurk. And as for my woman, she is far more worthy of being Queen than your granddaughter could ever be. Now, if you'll excuse me, my Queen is waiting."

The smirk on Yoongi's face pissed Nobu off. "We will see who will have the last laugh. Just you wait."

...

I was waiting for Yunho to give me the information when my King returned. He must have sensed my discomfort. "Is something wrong, kitten?" he cooed, sitting next to me.

"No, I am just a bit nervous. What if I'm not accepted because I am an outsider?" was the only excuse I could come up with.

"Then it's their problem, and anyone who dares to disrespect you must have a death wish. They will become an enemy that I will rain hellfire on for eternity."

I held his hand tenderly. "You really would do that for me?"

He gently squeezed my hand back. "How many times do I have to tell you that you are my Queen. Your problems are my problems. Your anger is my anger. Your enemy is my enemy. Your happiness is my happiness. Your love is my love."

I was about to respond when we heard an obnoxious voice. The same girl from earlier clung to Yoongi. "Hey baby, I missed you."

He harshly removed himself from her hold. "Mina, I've told you countless times that you and I will never be. And stop calling me baby. It's reevaluating when it's coming from you."

Mina pouted. "Babe, why are you acting so cold to me? Is it because of this slut."

I stood up. "Slut? I'm sorry, who are you?"

She sighed. "Oh honey, you didn't tell her. How disappointing. If you didn't know, I am King's future wife, and you are?"

I gasped. "Future wife? Why didn't you tell me this before, King?"

"Kitten, what the hell are you going on about? This girl can't even give you a vivid description of my face, yet you've seen all of me. What does that tell you?"

"Honey, what are you talking about? I am your future wife."

I burst out laughing. "Future wife, my ass. You asked who I am? Oh, honey, you didn't tell her. How disappointing. I am his world, his present, his real future wife, his Queen, his love, his everything. You must be an overly obsessed, overbearing spoiled bitch plotting to be in my place of my man's heart. Aww, what a pitiful delusional world you live in."