Last Greetings

For the second time, I made it.

Unang una sa lahat, if umabot ka hanggang dito sa dulo ng Embracing the Chaos, gusto kong magpasalamat ng marami sa 'yo. Thank you sa pagsama sa journey ni Sachi at Axel.

I'm finally closing the last page of ETC. After a few months of being stressed, crying, and rethinking of my life decisions for revising this piece. I can proudly say that I've finally served the justice that this story deserves.

I made it in the second time around. Naiiyak ako while writing this last greeting. I plan to tell you a story about my journey of revising it. I've been through a lot before I made it!

Before anything else, let me give myself a pat on my back first before leaving a message.

I'm attending online classes back in shs tho up until now, I'm a pre-med college student and still striving. I'm graduating shs student when I started to revise ETC and I admit it was hard due of busy schedule but I just feel like I want to do more for Axel and Sachi, that's all.

There are a lot of mental breakdowns, I'm crying at night almost every day when I can't write even a chapter. I also felt the feeling of being lost, ranting to a friend about how strenuous revising was, ofc, I encountered writer's block that made me out of words.

It made me want to quit writing, it made me question my worth as a writer and it made me start doubting myself. I came to the point I lost faith in myself while regaining spark.

I really love writing a story that it hurts. The passion I had for this is... something more. It became a dream, to give life and to write.

This story really slaps me na I'm investing too much time and effort for this, this is not just a hobby but more than that, it's passion.

Also I experienced burnt out in the past month. I tried so hard to follow the time and other people's pace that I forgot about my own.

Nawalan ako ng gana at ilang araw din akong umiiyak kada gabi until I realized there's no finish line when it comes on writing. Writing is something I treasured, it brought me solace in times of despair. This is tiring yet worth it.

It makes me happy. I hold into that.

We should stop following other people's pace and keep up at our own. So, if you're here and aspire to write a story, sulat lang nang sulat. Kinaya ko ngayon, kakayanin mo rin soon.

Sulat lang ng sulat, mahal.

But well, again.

Thank you for being with me throughout this journey. Thank you for the unending support, votes, comments, and for patiently waiting for updates kahit minsan malabo. Thank you for keep on inspiring me by reading this story. With you, I'll keep on writing.

I will hold in there.

I will give more life by creating more stories, to create a brave version of myself.

Sachi and Axel's story was a long ride and a great journey for me. Embracing the Chaos is such a great experience so I hope you found solace in this story like how I found mine.

For you,

I want to say that always choose yourself without hesitation when you know it's too much. Know what you deserve, love.

Do not hesitate to choose yourself when you know you don't deserve to be in that position and that kind of situation you are in. Loving yourself involves choosing yourself.

I personally want to thank my bestay buddy, mlys1803 ! Thank you for always supporting me throughout this journey, for letting me rant at you when I feel bad and lost, for giving me the courage to continue writing, and for the appreciation of my stories! I love you, ga!

I published its Series #2, Midnight Serenade: It is Sevasti's story. I hope to see you there!

I learned a lot from this story and I'm always thankful for this great experience. So, I hope that somehow this story gave you a reason, will, and strength to fight.

"Dreams come true to those who truly want them." —Stray Kids.

Mahal kita at mahalaga ka.

See you at the 2nd Installment!

This is author of Embracing the Chaos, w experience and lessons finally signing off:

Lai.