Greetings

Greetings,

I write this story out of impulse but I learned how to love every chapter even its flaws. I'm still a flawed author who's willing to learn on every story that I penned. I'm still in the room for improvement. Bear with grammatical and typographical errors written in this story.

If you have read the old version of this story, you'll notice I changed a lot most especially the plot for the betterment and to give it a justice. I hope you understand. Thank you.

If you're new to my account & story, welcome to the 1st installment of Eclipse Series!

-

The Sequence of the series:

#1 Embracing the Chaos
—Axel Clarkian Fortugues.

#2 SOON
—Sevasti Eliseo Zamora.

#3 SOON
—Eiffel Finn Casvalle.

#4 SOON
—Trevan Isaac Carsten.

#5 SOON
—Kyro Nicholas Santillan.

DISCLAIMER:

Everything I write in this story is just a work of fiction and a fruit of my imagination. This story is not affiliated to what aforementioned. If there are names, characters, places, events, businesses, and incidents that are written in this story and actual events that had occured in real life is purely coincidental.

Please be mindful there are scenes and events in this story that aren't completely stated for I don't master anything. I'm a student and still learning about things. Please, bear with me.

This story contains sensitive content, mature themes, and profanities that are not suitable for very young readers. Read at your risk.

The songs that are used in this story are all original compositions of the author unless otherwise stated.

-

Each story in my series can stand alone but contains spoilers at the same time. Trust is not something that we can give easily, it should be earn so as forgiveness. Forgive from heart.

Always remember that you matter.

Thank you for being here, enjoy reading!

With lots of love,

Lai.

-

Befriend me in my sns!

ig and twt: gaeipathywp
Facebook: Gaeipathy WP

If there are important queries you want to ask me about, slide on my email!

Email: gaeipathywp@gmail.com