Chapter 51

Greetings.

This is Lai.

Alam kong bitin at hindi malinaw ang ending that's why I wrote an extra chapter for that. I published this chapter for the clarification of what will happen between Axel and Sachleia's confrontation.. Sorry for posting this chapter for so long as I was thinking of posting along with the last chapter of Midnight Serenade.

Happy readings!

Always,
gaeipathy.

Last Chapter

"I never cheated on you..."

I don't know what to say after hearing all of that from him. I didn't know what he's going through while I'm doubting him and his love for me. While I'm overthinking everything.

While I fed myself with unhealthy thoughts. Thinking na pareho lang sila ni Daddy. I hate that I even compare him to my cheater Dad.

I accused him of something... something he never did. I accused him of cheating on me... which he can't and will never planning to do.

Because his parents are victim of it too. He witnessed it. He doesn't know how to say it because he doesn't want her Mom to be hurt. Because he knew he couldn't express himself well. I feel bad, I feel so broken. Ang daming taon ng sinayang ko bago ako nakinig dito ng tuluyan. Bago ko binuksan ulit ang puso kong sarado sa kahit sino mang gustong pumasok.

But it was clear. He's kissing Bree on that video. It means, that still happened, right?

"Yung s-sa inyo ni Bree? Ano 'yon?" I asked, I swallowed hard. "How can you explain that to me? W-wala ba talagang namagitan sa inyo?"

He shook his head slowly. He hold my hands as he brought it into his lips to kiss them.

"Briana and I are over, he's just my ex-fling who's also a victim, she just got dragged into this mess because of my father's ambitions to be on the top... and no,walang kahit na anong namagitan sa amin habang tayo. Walang iba habang ikaw. Ikaw at ikaw lang, Sachleia."

"Kahit na pinagtulakan mo ako palayo, ikaw lang at ikaw parin. That's why I'm still here. I am casting my chance to explain myself and win you over again. I want to be heard by the people I love the most. So that we both heal and finally break free from the trauma, cages and painful memories of our past... I want us to start from the beginning without bringing anything that'll ruin and destroy us again."

He closed his eyes as his tears fell.

"Even tho I don't know if you will comeback to me again, I still waited for you. Naghintay ako at willing na willing akong maghintay pa ng mas matagal kahit walang kasiguraduhan naghintay parin ako sa 'yo... kahit na walang assurance kung babalik kapa ba... If you still going to accept me back to your life." He said while tears falling from his eyes. "I don't care if it's too late to say this but I'm proud of you. I'm always proud of you... Nasa likod mo ako palagi. You achieved your dreams now, Sachi. I won't ever regret doing that and I'll do the same thing if I have a chance to go back."

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang mararamdaman ko. As much as I want to justify my emotions before... as much as I wanted to validate my feelings back then, alam ko na may mali rin ako. I entered into his life and I chased him while I was still not healed from the trauma and pain witnessing how my dad cheated.

Witnessing what happened to my parents.

Siguro nga, immature pa ako n'on. Masyado kong minamadali ang lahat kasi gusto kong sumaya. I wanted to be loved by someone. I wanted to be acknowledged me by my skills.

I wanted to have someone who could handle, take care, and care for me... and I know that Axel could do that. I saw it, the mature and responsible like him is what I always wanted.