Chapter 50

I was fine on doing the long-distance with Sachleia, it doesn't matter if I'll wait for long for her to come back. I want her to achieve her dreams and mine first then after that I'll ask for her hands after finding a decent job, save money, and will settle with her, I'll marry her.

I thought it'll going to be easy since I'm willing to wait until she achieved her dreams. Mag-iipon na lang ako ng pera para sa plane ticket papunta sa Paris kada taon o kahit buwan pa. I have a lot of backup plans inside of my head just to see her, just to endure it.

Pero hindi pala madali ang lahat.

Reality slaps me, the flow of life will not always go according to how you plan it.

We went on a staycation. It was serene and everything is going smooth. Okay na talaga sa akin... but how can I let her go when she's clumsy sometimes? What if wala na ako?

How can she handle herself?

Ang likot niya talaga, panay kasi ang ikot niya sa may strawberry farm mula kanina but I love the view so I ain't complaining. When she's this hyper, it reminds me that everything will be alright. Nakakalimutan ko problema ko.

My dad, my biggest problem.

He wanted me to date a girl I don't even love? Briana is part of the circle I'm in, that's it. We used to be a thing, a fling to be exact and we agreed on that kind of set up. Nang matapos 'yon, we decided to forget about it. It's just purely for fun... that two years ago.

Ayon lang 'yon, nothing more.

Bree won't like the idea either.

The staycation turned out well. Sachi looks happy and as a happy virus she is, I felt so happy too. Gumugulo lang talaga sa akin ang nangyayari sa bahay pati na ang nais ng manager ko na rumors about sa amin ni Briana. Dumagdag pa na pati si Ate Cassi sa New York ay hindi na namin ma-contact.

"Take her with you." Utos ko kay Claise.

Kita ko ang kakaibang tingin ni Dad kay Sachleia nang magmano ito rito. I don't like how he stares at my girl. Mommy doesn't seems to notice. Kumuyom ang kamao ko.

Claise took Sachleia with her outside. I hold her hands just to wiped it, ayokong hawakan niya ang maduming kamay ng ama ko.

At that moment, I told my dad to go out with me for a while. Tumango lang si Mommy sa amin habang nakangiti ng malapad nang magpaalam kami na lalabas lang saglit.

"Don't you dare to lay your hands on my girl," Kinwelyuhan ko ito, I greeted my teeth out of anger. "If you want me to still consider you as my father." Mariin kong bulong dito.

He smirked. "Not yet."

Handa ko na sana itong sapakin nang tumunog na lang bigla ang kampana.

Fuck this old man.

Mabuti at hindi pa siya nasusunog?

That messed up my mind the whole day, that old man being near to us was enough to bring us in danger. He's sick in the head.

"When will you tell Mom?" Tanong ni Claise.

"Later." Sagot ko, I messed her hair. "Don't worry about it too much. Ako na ang bahala. Like what I've promised, I will tell her."