CHAPTER 50

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon is the type who hide in a crowded place, in all honesty, she wouldn't want anyone to know she exists, and having a page in a popular magazine wasn't really a good idea for her. It was a good thing that Seulgi was there to convince her, usually it will be Jihyo who force her to do these kinds of things but it was still deep in the night back in Korea when the interviewer came to see her. She would tell this kind of stuff to Nayeon but she thought it would be better if she surprises everyone including her family, so she went through it without mentioning it to anyone back in Korea.

Jeongyeon took the interviewer to the university's garden, where she usually hangs out to study or just pass time. It's the only place that was close to her, a place she consider home.

There were a bunch of things that were asked, like what's her favorite dish to make? how did it feel to know that she's graduating ahead of her class? ETC.

[INTERVIEW]

"Is there something behind this success?"

The girl asked and Jeongyeon looked at her with hesitation. She was thinking if she should mention that her failed high-school relationship (not even a relationship) was behind everything she has now.

*BEEP*BEEP*

JY : "Can you excuse me for a minute?"

"Go ahead :)"

She stood up to check her phone.

*ONE MESSAGE RECEIVED*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"Hey, I just woke up and read your message. I know it's getting stressful lately but I believe in you. You can do this! You're almost there, a little more and you'll be done with this and finally...... Finally, you can go and do whatever you want."

"I'm going to school, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are treating us to lunch today, sadly they lost a bet with there girlfriends and as usual me and Ji are benefiting the most since there's no side for us to take. I have to go! Text me if you want someone to talk, take care of yourself Jeongie! :)"

They do this randomly, maybe once a month. When one of them is having a hard time or a really good time. They don't forget to share those moments with each other, it's something rare and there are no personal questions being asked. No question of when she's returning or if Nayeon's still waiting.

After a moment she went back to the interviewer and answered with full of confidence.

JY : "Someone." She chuckles.

"Is this someone, Chef Yoo Changjoon?" The interviewer asked.

JY : "Even if I say it is my dad, he wouldn't believe it. Everyone knows back home who is that someone."