CHAPTER 9

JEONGYEON'S POV

Ever since Nayeon came and woke me up, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I try annoying her but it didn't last long. I guess she's really a diligent student.

When we got out of class, 4A was already having their lunch and there was no sign of the bunny.

CY : "Can the two of you just talk about your schedule? Instead of secretly sneaking up on each other?"

JY : "And can you not just pop out of nowhere?"

TY : "It's not her fault that she's small hyung."

CY : "Yah! You could have said it in a nicer way."

TY : "Oh mianhe, it's not her fault she's fun size

TY : "Oh mianhe, it's not her fault she's fun size."

DH : "Hahaha nice one!"

TY : "Here comes the other half."

JY : "Sometimes I wonder if you're still joking or you're being serious."

TY : "Both..."

DH : "Really??? Here tell Jihyo unnie what you told us." She said as she pulled Jihyo close to us.

JH : "What's that?"

TY : "Nothing..."

CY : "You're just afraid that Jihyo unnie would kill you."

JY : "Hahaha Okay kids, let's have lunch. Call Jennie and Lisa."

JH : "There having lunch already, Jisoo and Rosie are in there."

JY : "Arrso, let's go."

-

Lunchtime is supposed to be a time to relax hence it's called break time but whenever we get to the cafeteria, students start to gather around us. And Dahyun and Chaeyoung always entertain them that's why they got used to it.

"Hey Jeongyeon, we're having a party this weekend. We're hoping you and the girls could come."

These people, can't even let me go back to my table....

JY : "Hmm I'll think about it, I got things I have to do :)"

"Okay, we'll look forward to it."

It gets even tiring every year... I sat down with the rest of the girls when I saw Nayeon and her friends on the other side of the cafeteria. I took my tray and stood up.

CY : "Hyung where are you going?"

JY : "I'm going to have a peaceful lunch."

DH : "You can't leave us here."

JY : "Then let's go, I'm sure they won't mind."