CHAPTER 24

NAYEON'S POV

I guess it's because of the fever that she's looking vulnerable all of a sudden. This is the first time I've ever feel that I'm older than her, because when I think about it. She's always the one who's looking after me, I mean after everyone.

She likes to joke around but she's the most reliable one from all of us.

NY : "I heard you caught a fever, so I wanted to check on you. Don't get out of bed if it's not needed." I said as I sat in a chair next to her.

JY : "I'm fine... I wanted to read since I didn't go to school today."

NY : "No you're not, you're really hot right now. You should be resting."

JY : "Am I? Hahaha." She said teasingly.

JY : "But seriously, I didn't want you to have a hard time. So I thought of reading at least some of it :)"

And there you go with your misleading kindness again. Your sick and you're still worried about me. How can I stop loving you when you keep on giving me this kind of reason.

 How can I stop loving you when you keep on giving me this kind of reason

NY : "Don't worry about such a thing, it's fine. We can catch up once you recover. For now, just stay in bed and rest okay?"

JY : "Arraso."

NY : "Uhmmm Jeong, are you hungry? Do you want me to grab something?"

JY : "Ani, I'm just sleepy. Somehow my eyes are kinda heavier today."

NY : "It's probably because of the medicine. Arraso, go to sleep. I'll leave you alone."

JY : "I don't want to... I don't want to be alone Nabong, can you stay here with me until I fell asleep?" She grabs one of my hands.

How can I say no when you're asking me like that? How can I say no when all I ever really wanted is to stay by your side, forever?

NY : "Arraso, but you better sleep now okay?"

JY : "Hmm can you tell me something? How was your day? How were the girls? What did you get in that quiz? Hmm I haven't heard your voice the whole day it's kinda weird. I think I miss bugging you :)"

NY : "Hmm my day? It's the same, nothing new except the fact that when we were having lunch everybody just went on eating, like you're not missing. Turns out I'm the only person who didn't know. The quiz was fine I got two mistakes but nothing surprising right? Hahaha."

I said as I looked down and trace circles in her palm.

"But overall, today was slow. A minute felt like it was an hour, the day seems long. Maybe because you're not there to bug me around? Yeah, I think I miss you too."