CHAPTER 12

NAYEON'S POV

I just followed Jeongyeon to the parking lot, I didn't want to make a fuss about it since I'm fully aware that I will never win against her, Jeongyeon even opens the door for me. 

The drive to my house was nothing surprising. The taller girl still teases me with every little thing she could and by this time I'm used to it.

And as she parks in front of our house, she once again opened the door.

NY : "You're acting really weird today."

JY : "I'm not, this is my normal."

NY : "Arraso, if you say so. I'm gonna go, thank you for the ride. See you tomorrow."

JY : "Uhm Nayeon.."

NY : "Yes? Ms. Yoo?"

JY : "I'll drive you home starting today."

NY : "Huh?"

JY : "You heard me, I don't want to repeat myself anymore."

NY : "You didn't even ask if I'm okay with it."

JY : "If it's not that obvious, I wasn't asking you. I was telling you, I'll drive you home."

NY : "Ohhh I see, mianhe I didn't know that part of my job is letting you decide for me."

JY : "Yah! It's not even a bad thing besides I don't want my tutor wasting her time on the bus. If I also have to pick you up, I will."

NY : "Aish Yoo Jeongyeon, if I had nothing to do at school then it's fine. But if something came up you can just go home without me, would that be fine with you young master?"

JY : "That's more like it! Now go inside!" She said as she messed my hair once again.

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahahaha don't get upset, you'll get used to it before we graduate. I'll see you tomorrow."

NY : "Aish arraso, see you tomorrow.... At school okay?"

JY : "We'll see."

I wasn't really feeling it since Jeongyeon started asking me for advice but her insisting that she would take me home and even pick me up got my whole mood upside down but should I be really happy with something she probably does for everyone?

By this time I've already sunk deeper in the hole that I, myself dug. 

Out of all the people in this world, Why did it have to be her?

NO ONE'S POV

With those 10 things she told Jeongyeon yesterday, she finally acquired her cheat guide to Im Nayeon's heart.

And today start operation : Winning Nabong's heart.

The first in the list was flowers and chocolate, she knew she could just make some lame excuse for the chocolate, and Nayeon would fall for it but the flowers are a different topic. If she buys one Nayeon would certainly think of something weird.

JY : "I got it!"

SG : "Got what?"

She was having breakfast with her unnies when the idea pops out.

JY : "Nothing I'm leaving."

SY : "Omo, that's new. Yoo Jeongyeon living early for school?"