CHAPTER 18

NO ONE'S POV

[11 PM AT ITAWEON BAR]

She went inside and saw the girls, Sana was still drinking and Tzuyu was already drunk and is the one being clingy to Sana.

While on the other side of the table Dahyun and Momo are still the same lovey-dovey they are.

TY : "Look who decided to show up at 11 fucking pm after ignoring our texts."

JY : "Hahaha I'm pretty sure you've enough

JY : "Hahaha I'm pretty sure you've enough." She said as she sat next to Nayeon

SN : "That's what you do for love Tzu."

TY : "If you want I'll call you love."

JY : "This is fucking funny!"

SN : "Right? And no one believes me when I say she's in love with me. Here have some drink Jeong."

JY : "Mianhe but..."

JH : "She doesn't drink..." Jihyo came out of nowhere.

JY : "Where the hell did you pop out from?"

JH : "Pabo I went to the restroom."

JY : "Hahaha arraso, even though I want to stay and watch Tzuyu be romantic I think this one needs to go home."

SN : "That's what you've been missing hahaha!"

JY : "You should've just taken a video of this shit hahaha."

JH : "Do you want Tzuyu to kill us?"

JY : "Hahahaha I think it's worth it though. We're going, Nayeon lets go." She said as she taps on her back.

NY : "Ehhhhh? What are you doing here????"

TY : "What??? Are you deaf? She just said she's picking you."

JY : "Hahahaha so she's still the same savage maknae she is, just not with Sana?"

JH : "That's the power of alcohol haha! It helps you show who you really like. You should try it sometimes."

SN : "She doesn't need alcohol it's too obvious already."

JY : "Whatever hahaha good luck with this mess."

JH : "Don't worry I'm used to taking these two home. Dahyun would definitely drive Momo back."

DH : "Sup!"

JY : "Oh I didn't notice you there since Momo is all over you hahaha."

DH : "Nothing new really hahaha, this is what it looks like every time."

JH : "Lisa will be driving the four of them home and Chaeyoung.."