CHAPTER 13

NO ONE'S POV

She started running in the hallway. *Ring*Ring* that was the first bell of the morning. She was just a few steps away from the 3rd floor.

And there she saw Nayeon, sweeping the corridor of there classroom.

JY : "She's probably doing her morning duties, okay Jeong. Say good morning, hand her the flowers and then run away like the cool kid, you are." She said to herself.

-

JY : "Uhm Nayeon-ssi. Good morning :) Do me a favor, Here take it." She panted.

NY : "Good morning, why are you running? And where did you get this?"

JY : "I picked it up somewhere. See you later."

She was quick on her feet, it didn't even take a minute for her to disappear from Nayeon's vision.

Her heart was beating fast, it could be from running around or it could also be from Nayeon's stunning beauty in the morning.

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "Ohhh what are you girls doing here?"

SL : "We saw your wallet on our way back to class, you should be careful next time."

MB : "Dahyunie :)"

DH : "Unnie what brought you here?"

WH : "Your friend drop her wallet in the garden."

CY : "Ehhhh what is Hyung doing there?"

HS : "She asked us for a flower for..."

JY : "For nothing hahaha :) thanks again, girls."

SL : "No problem we're going back its almost the first period. See you around."

The girls left them and the rest of her friends who "accidentally" heard what Hwasa said came cornering her.

TY : "So is this "Nothing" have a name? Hahaha."

LS : "Does it start with N???"

JN : "A-Y-E-O-N?????"

JY : "Yah! Shut up someone might hear you."

CY : "So it's really for Nayeon unnie huh?"

JY : "Ji help?"

JH : "Well if you didn't drop your wallet those girls wouldn't have come here... They would've not exposed your supposedly secret.... Oppps."

DH : "Omo!!!! So are you really serious about this Hyung?????"

MP : "I see that Yoo Jeongyeon-ssi and company are overflowing with energy today. That's good, I guess none of you we'll be sleeping right?"