CHAPTER 55 [END]

NO ONE'S POV

[7 YEARS AFTER AT SEOUL INTERNATIONAL HIGH]

Nayeon got out of the taxi, she would've driven herself here if it wasn't for Jeongyeon insisting she'll pick her up. She navigates through the pathway and into the school, she remembers the years she had with this familiar lobby. This was the place where she first met this interesting girl and who would've thought that she'll marry her?

The place doesn't seem to change at all except for the new paint on the wall. She can still see Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun fighting with each other while Jeongyeon laughs at them, Mina would probably be standing in the corner with Jihyo minding there own business, Sana and Momo would be eating some snacks. But she doesn't miss it, the only thing she misses is the four girls who flew to New Zealand to start a business and a family there, the girls visit them on holidays but of course, it wasn't enough.

Why would she miss something that's not missing?

Because the nine of them stick together, like rice. 3 years after graduating Nayeon and Jeongyeon got married. They bought a place in the heart of Seoul since it's close to both of there works. Soon after. the rest of the girls bought their own places, they live 30 minutes away from each other.

The first one to get married was Dahyun and Momo well, no one was surprised about that, they all knew from the start that these two would be the first one off the market

The first one to get married was Dahyun and Momo well, no one was surprised about that, they all knew from the start that these two would be the first one off the market. The girls just followed the years after, the last one to get married was Mina and Chaeyoung, they had to wait until Mina's done with her med. school but the real surprise was Jihyo becoming Jeongyeon's sister-in-law. Who would've thought that all of this time it has been Seoyeon? Jihyo didn't tell them until Jeongyeon came back from Colorado. No wonder when somethings up with Jeongyeon, Jihyo is the first one to know or vice versa.

Nayeon continues to make her way up the school rooftop, she couldn't stop smiling. She finds it funny that after all these years, the rooftop is still the same place she goes to, whenever she's looking for someone dear to her. The moment she steps out of the door, she saw her whole world, looking far from the vast sky. Nayeon slowly approached her, lower herself so she can hug her from the back.

NY : "I knew you'll be here bun :)"

The little girl turns around and hugs her mom.