CHAPTER 33

NAYEON'S POV

I went to check there room and she wasn't there, if she's not there, there's only one place she could be but it's cold outside. There's no way she could sleep out there. I made my way up to the stairs and out of the rooftop but there was no sign of her. 

I went back and there I found her in her P.E. uniform, on the corner sitting on the floor, back pressed against the wall, sleeping.

 uniform, on the corner sitting on the floor, back pressed against the wall, sleeping

NY : "Jeongie?"

She started rubbing her eyes.

JY : "What are you doing here?"

NY : "The girls told me you didn't want to eat." I said as I sat next to her.

NY : "You won't learn anything if you have an empty stomach."

JY : "Hmm Nayeon about yesterday, I'm really sorry. You almost had your record tainted because of my reckless decision."

NY : "Pabo, and what if I did have one? I don't care."

JY : "I do... it's gonna show in your college application and that's something I don't want." She buried her face against her knees and covered it.

NY : "Why are you even taking everything as your fault? I agreed with you, if I didn't want it. I should've asked you to go back the moment you ask me. Stop blaming yourself Jeong. We didn't even have that much punishment."

JY : "I don't know what will I do if that happens."

NY : "But it didn't right? Besides are you doubting me? I can go to any university without those recommendations."

I heard her chuckle.

JY : "Don't worry, I won't ever let such a thing happen again." She said as she looks at me and smiles

NY : "I believe in you, lets eat okay?"

JY : "I didn't bring any lunch."

NY : "Don't worry, I have extra. Next time don't tell everyone you're not in the mood to eat. You are Yoo Jeongyeon, you eat a lot and it's unfair how you don't gain weight."

JY : "Hahaha don't worry you're still beautiful even if you gain weight."

Did she just say I'm beautiful?

NY : "Arraso sweet talker. Let's eat so we can have time to rest."

JY : "Hai hai! Thank you for this."

We continued to eat on the ground. The moment we finished cleaning up, both of just stay seated. I kinda feel sleepy, so I didn't say any word. Just stared on the blank space in front of us and she did the same thing.