CHAPTER 47

NO ONE'S POV

[NEXT DAY; MARCH 10,2017]

Nayeon woke up late, she was contemplating if she's ready to show herself to the girls. They're all going to the same university and they'll probably bump into each other. The truth was she was too afraid that the girls would see through her, afraid to hear Mina's name along Jeongyeon's she knew she should be happy for them, she was. She's trying but you can't just make someone forget... plus Mina would be there, there would certainly be a Jeongyeon talk which she was sure, not ready to tackle.

But before she could even go back to her bed and tell the girls how she woke up feeling sick, her phone lit up...

FROM : SON CHAEYOUNG

"See you guys soon! I have something important to tell :)"

It was their group chat and seeing how Chaeyoung was excited to share this important thing to them. Nayeon made up her mind, no matter how broken her heart is she'll go. She'll do it for the friends who've always been there for her.

*XX RESTAURANT*

The first thing Nayeon noticed was the two empty chairs next to each other, if it was back in high school it'll be her and Jeongyeon's place. But aside from the empty chair nothing really changed with the girls.

 But aside from the empty chair nothing really changed with the girls

Dahyun and Momo are still all lovey-dovey. Sana still clings to Tzuyu and the younger girl still pretends she doesn't like it. Chaeyoung and Mina still sit next to each other, and Jihyo sit in the middle like she's the head of the family. Seeing them seating there like they're back in their high school cafeteria laughing about something made Nayeon fell a whole lot better. If she knew this would be the thing that would welcome her, she would've shown herself from the very first time they reached out to her.

TY : "Unnie! What are you standing there for?"

NY : "Sorry, I didn't see you guys right away." She said as she approached them.

JH : "Sit down, we already ordered."

NY : "Are you paying?"

JH : "Of course no."

DH : "Cheapskate."

JH : "As if you're the one paying."

DH : "No one even thought that I'll be paying haha."

NY : "Well, I'm not paying."

Nayeon fits with them right away, it was funny she thought it'll be hard to be around them but here she is goofing around with them.

CY : "Hahaha I'm paying. So stop arguing about it."

TY : "Tiny human #2 is a big shot now."