CHAPTER 8

NAYEON'S POV

I went back to my sit, opened my book, and try to follow what the teacher was blubbering about when my phone started to vibrate.

*One Message Received*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"I Can't believe you came all the way here to wake me up. Now I'm bored."

-

Come to think of it I haven't saved her contact yet.... Ignore it Nayeon, it's not important...

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"And now you're ignoring me? You know you can't ignore Yoo Jeongyeon right? Right! I'm giving you 5 minutes to respond."

-

I really couldn't careless, I did what I have to. It's not like I owe her something. I was actually doing her a favor.

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"By the way, if you don't text me back, I'll go and skip this class. Since you wake me up you should take responsibility for it. 3 minutes Nabong......."

-

Aish Yoo Jeongyeon, you really don't stop until you get what you want, don't you?

*Message Sent*

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

-

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Ohhh did I made you angry?????? Good, that's what you get for waking me up."

-

*Message Sent*

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Just tell me what do you need, if it's not obvious, I'M STILL IN CLASS."

-

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"First of all, you need to talk to me, I'm getting bored and I have to ask you something about this math problem."

-

*Message Sent*

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"I'll just pretend I didn't read the first part, what's your question?"

-

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"What's the best way to flirt with a math teacher?"

-

Is she seriously asking me how to flirt with our math teacher? I never thought she's someone who likes older girls. What the hell?

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"You use aCUTE angle! Hahahahahaha!"